Part 18

"He's trying to find her, but why? Does he think he can get her anymore?..

Hearing something from her informer, She irritatingly threw the phone away only to hear sound of sharp hiss in pain. On looking back she saw the phone hit the person who stepped in cabin.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you..

"Told you to keep your anger in control.. But you'll never listen..

"I can't help it, It's all because of him.. I took care of him, when he was in hospital.. But what did he do?

"Naina, it's time you move on he's isn't for you.."

"Then who's?.. "You? Who use me for your gain? Or That Samrat who won't spare me glance?..

"Not any of us but if you want happiness then you should..

"Happiness? What's that.. Do you really think I can ever get happiness after all I did in life for my father?..

Staring at her face which had smile, but faze fill with wave of emotion. He realize the damage he or the so called father of her did. The ruined people either ruined others or ruin themselves more.

"All will be fine if you..

"It won't, look at me no noble guy will ever love me cause of what I've become." A materialistic self centred soul..

"Alright, so what you learn that made you angry?..

"He's trying to find her now.."

"Who?..

"That girl whom he abducted who else.."

"But why now?..

"Who know maybe due to remorse, or so called interest.."

He didn't reply just nodded and grew thoughtful about his intention to find Siya, is he really guilty? Or he's having other plans now?. But not able to get any answer he released a sigh rubbing his head. Even he tried to find her, but failed cause after the pic exposure. Siya and her family left their home on not able to endure the harassment by people. He often wonder where they might be or how, but then he'll discard his thought by drowning himself in bottle of liquor.

"Naina why you target her instead of him..

"Dealing with Scandal's like this is his left hand game..

"Exactly so why?

"Knowing he's one who did this will never make her reconcile with him.."

"But..

"He'll ruin himself to get what he lost by conquering her against her will.."

"What?..

"If he's finding her due to remorse, then to he'll fail to get forgiveness.."

"And if he's finding her Due to..

"If she can't forgive him, then how she'll accept him Or his so called love?

"But was it necessary to do this?

" We've discussed this before you didn't object then why now?..

"Perhaps cause we've sinned to the point where we cannot be redeemed."

His words made her thought for second, but then she shrugged, to late to think about wrong and right Anyway. Beside in her opinion what she did serve them solid reason to leave their hometown. Hence they're away from the eye of him, or else with way he's trying to find her is enough to convey if they met she won't be able to live peacefully ever.
________________