Part 43

"Are you foolish? She said and you agreed?..

"But sir, the evidence are strong enough to validate the charges..

He gritted his teeth in utter annoyance, listening the lawyer. How could he even agree to such a thing, what he was even thinking.

"Naina Sahay, will admit of drugging me which will validate charges too..

"Yes, but we can at least appeal for leniency in regard of punishment..

"Who do you think desire leniency in punishment you moron..

" Sir, pardon me, but we really can't prove your innocence in this.. There's

"Do you think they'll let me get less punishment, even if it's proven I was drugged?..

His hands curled up in fist, Recalling how he forced her in car. He knew even if he manage to prove he was drugged then too, the next day ordeal he put her through will make it tough for him. And he was sure she'll speak of that too, in order to punish him gravely.

"I'm ready to be in jail in other case, but not this one.. Do you hear me? You'll have to prove me innocent in this..

"But sir that's..

"If you can't then get lost..

Saying this he turn around, with his back facing the lawyer. No one can understand what he's going through, right now his business is suffering he's suffering psychologically, Financially and physically. He knew the case of tax evasion, money laundering was expose by Samrat, thus he knew even if he prove himself innocent he can't walk out of jail anymore. Thereby he was ready to accept the charges in other case's he even confess doing wrong. But he didn't want to be behind bars under charges of Molestation. Cause he'll never be able to face the world and his daughter with label of Rapist. That's the prime reason, he wanted her to withdraw her case but she didn't agree.

"Wait, Do one thing, Call Samrat..

"Sir what?..

"You heard me, now call him..

The lawyer hesitate once, then called Samrat Singh Rathor. It's rang for long time, but soon it was answered with flipping sound of pages.

"Mr Rathor?..

Either then low hmm, in reply he heard nothing, but still he couldn't help feel intimated by the men. Hence he immediately passed the phone to Abhimaan, who remain silent for Minute then spoke.

"I've deal for you..

"I'm listening..

Inhaling sharp intake of breath, he rub the back of his neck. Recollected his thoughts before speaking further.

"Let me spent a day with my daughter.. And I'll make confession..

"Too late and you're negotiating with wrong person..

Saying this Samrat cut the call, not willing to hear anymore from Abhimaan. Staring at the mobile screen Abhimaan release a sigh, There's really no cure for regret huh He thought remorsefully.

"Sir, any instructions?..

"No tell me what'll be case theory now?..

The lawyer sigh inwardly hoping his client will agree with his reasonings. And after hearing him, Abhimaan thought for while then nodded in acknowledgement. Even instructed more to the lawyer about his case.  However listening his instructions the Lawyer face went pale. Men fickle by heart indeed, a while ago he was remorseful and now cold hearted.
________________