Part 37

"Then why don't you enlighten me about your purpose of visit?...

He asked when to irked him, his so called Uncle remain silent. Instead of speaking and leave, however even after hearing him he smirk and teased him.

"I've been feeling you needs my help so here I'm..

He almost cursed at him, but hold onto his rage. He can need anyone but not him, not the killer of his father and captor of his Mother, Not him, never him.

"Leave.."

"Don't you want to know about my..

Before he could finish speaking his phone buzzed. Though he didn't felt important to pick but irked by the call he look at his phone. Only to grew surprise at the identity of caller and received the call without delay.

"If you value the secrecy of your Past, then keep the secret you've learn now.

Listening the warming, He couldn't help, but felt the need to reprimand the caller but unfortunately the caller didn't serve him privileged to scold him. And cut the call right after his words, making him scoff inwardly. But then he didn't stop and walked out of Abhimaan's villa.

"Sanitize this place.."

Ordered Abhimaan and rushed upstairs to his room. Despite feeling curious he didn't pester the men. Cause he hardly feel bother by his trouble.

"Tell your boss he can't keep me silent for long with his threats.."

"Don't you trust your Son's capability? Why get involved in this?..

"Samrat.."

"I've told you don't call my name..

"Whatever happened in Past I'm responsible, then why target him?

"If I begin targeting him, you wouldn't be questioning me Ajinkya Sehgal..

"Stop this, what you'll get by assisting that girl?..

"No Gain, but I'll suffer no loss in helping her either.."

Saying this Samrat Singh Rathor, disconnected the call. Then lean back on his seat feeling exhausted for the first time as his assistant watch him in silence. But watching him pressing his forehead he asked in concern.

"Sir you alright?..

"Hm, just mild headache..

It was enough to make him instruct one of staff to get coffee For him. Then look back at his boss who was now gazing at the screen of laptop.

"Sir shall we shift them or..

"No, it's little to late to do anything.."

He frown in disbelief listening his boss, if he want he can take her in his territory without letting Abhimaan sniff their Location. If not he's then capable of facing Abhimaan then why this aloofness?.. He wasn't able to understand nor he had courage to ask.

"Staring won't earn you answers..

"With you, Asking doesn't do either..

He chuckle listening the retort, when a butler arrive there with his Coffee. He closed the laptop then pick the cup.

"Perhaps today you'll get it..

"I won't miss the keyword PERHAPS..

"Good it'll keep you cautious what to ask in order to not lose your chance..

"Sir since when, um I mean how you met her?..

He raised his brow at the first question, then exhale sharply. And took small sip of his coffee making Neil more excited than ever. However he wasn't certain he'll recive answer of his question but he wanted to try.