Part 16

Standing in dark, Staring out side through the room window, at the piled up Thrash at their house entrance, Siya gripped the curtain tightly. It's been more than five week since the people begin to harass them like this, either they'll chop their electric connection. Throw their thrash in front of their house. Stop selling grocery to them, won't let deliveryman to reach their house. And whenever Her father will go out, he'll faced numerous taunts. Cause of that he prohibited Riya from attending her work. Which result her to lose her job, hence the entire house expense like past come over Her father. Unable to endure any longer she picked the packed bag and walked out of her room.

"You were supposed to guard us, then how did you not see her going out?...

Losing his rationality at disappearance of his daughter again made him fall on his knees. The fact this time she's isn't abducted but left them made him more helpless.

"We're sorry but..

"Please help me find her, she's not in state to please please..

"We've inform our team, they'll find her soon don't worry sir..

"Dad, calm down or you'll fall I'll..

"How can I why she'll do this? Did we made her feel she's burden on us? Did we hold her accountable of all this..

" We didn't but, we know how much she love us, she can't see us suffer..

"So did her leaving made us happy or fix everything?..

"It didn't but do you think she's in state will think of this? Or maybe she did, but thought with time we'll get used to her absence..."

Alok wept more on watching Riya comforting him, but herself crying badly. Of course to her Siya is her mentor her partner in crime her everything. How she can be calm when they know she left them.

Dad.."

Whispering slowly she Lower her gaze in remorse on watching his vulnerable appearance. She sat rooted on the couch of train, which was about to depart within 10 minutes.

"Come.. We'll talk on way to home..

"No Dad, I won't..

"Why Siya?"

"I don't want you all to suffer cause of me.."

"We're family Siya, family stick together in thick and thin..

"But You faced lot of humiliation and unjust cause of..

"I don't care about it.. I care about you both.."Cause nothing matter, only us..

"But..

"No But, just come with me, cause I won't let you go.." Not when you need me your family the most.."

Coming to present cause of bird chirping, he knew he shouldn't feel angry as his Daughter give priority to their pain instead of her own. Selflessly decided to leave them. On Unable to watch them suffer the harassment of People. Cause they refused to Abandoned her or leave the place.

"Dad be practical, Think about Riya she's younger then me has whole life ahead she lost her job.. The taunt will..

"Fine then we all will leave this place is that ok with you?..

"But Dad..

"Just give me one day time, then we all will together for place where none will know us taunt us or harass us.."

"Dad please don't make it hard.."

"I'm not, just come with me, or I'll not go either.."

Sighing at her fathers stubbornness, she nodded and let him pick her bag and walked down from train to leave for their home. Which they'll leave according to her father.
__________________