Part 19

"Don't be dishearten, he'll be ok.."

Staring at her sitting on chair, with negative report on hand. He try to comfort her by embracing her from behind.

"I understand, but your mother..

"Did she say anything?..

With frown he ask, even being aware his mother will say nothing. Not because she's isn't upset, but because she fear her daughter in law's brother Abhimaan.

"Not everything is said, something's are express through actions.."

"And my smart wife figure out on own huh.. Why don't you ignore it..

Teasing her, he kissed her on nape with attempt to intimate with her. But she push him aside and stood up from couch walked towards the terrace. With sullen expression, even having all she want the feeling of not being happy bite her.

"Sahil, your mom may never confront me directly cause of Who I'm.. But

"Doctor advised you to not take stress, or it'll result to complication at this Stage Dipali.. Why don't you.."

"It's easier for you to say, but how can I not stress about My brother? ..

"Let's go for vacation..

"Not interested don't you know about.

"I'm aware but does he want your help? And care? No you wanted him to get married did he agreed..

"That's cause he doesn't believe in relationship.. Just because he didn't ask doesn't mean he don't needs me...

"So what you want to do? Come on Dipali look at yourself.. When was last time you were happy?.. Each day you..

Annoyed at her refusal, and overthinking, Sahil loosen his tie, the Alliance he thought to be Beneficial turn out to be extremely exhausting and annoying. Undoubtedly he love Dipali now, but her showing off her brother's power, her exaggeration on every little issue. Had him lose his calmness many time, if his mother even rolled her eye at her, she'll relate it to her pregnancy which is now a complicated. If by chance he change topic she'll talk about Her brother, as if she's isn't happy then she want others around her to be unhappy and in stress too. And he knew not how to deal with her anymore but he try all he can to keep her calm for their chod sake.

"Now even you begin to get angry on me? Hm did you forget how much my brother invested in your business?..

"Dipali I didn't ask him to invest he did for your sake.. Don't make it look like I...

"So what? Didn't it help you? As long you gain you should be thankful.. But look you get annoy at his mention..

Staring at her for minute in silence, as if trying to understand did she really called him ungrateful?.. He curled his fist picked his coat and walked out of room. Followed by her, who called after him but he didn't stop however soon, She yelled for him in pure agony, making him look back as all color drain from his face upon the sight of her.
______________

Taking glimpse of her reflection, Siya smiled faintly. Then placed her hands over her belly she gained weight she knew, she skip her menstrual cycle, but didn't cared. And about her looks she stop sparing even glance at it since she lost all. But today, she could feel something shattering within her, paving way for other.

"You know? Mere knowledge of your arrival, makes me glow like blooming flower..

Caressing her belly she whisper softly, as if her words are only for her child to hear. And it wasn't wrong, alone in room she was lost in having conversation with her kid only.