Part 15

"Don't cry Dipali, Abhimaan is tough men, he'll be fine.."

Embracing Dipali in his arms, trying to comfort her while standing outside of OT, in the corridor of hospital.

"I never I can't lose him.."

"You won't, he's under care of best Doctors... They'll surely save him.."

Though he doubt his own words cause Abhimaan condition was truly terrible, multiple organ damage, numerous fractures, continuous hemorrhage. Doctors were having tough time to even trace pulse of his body.

"What was the need of him to drive car himself, that to rashly like this..

Even he didn't knew, what could possibly be the reason behind this. However the person who can answer the question was battling with death to live in side OT with help of experts Physicians. After what felt like ages the OT room opened the few Doctor stepped out the exhaustion was clearly evident on their faces.

"His condition is stable, but we can call it success when he regain sense within 24 hours or else.."

"Don't dare to finish it, he'll make it he's my Brother he'll have to make it."

Dipali yelled at the Doctors who just nodded, then walked away after informing them he'll be under observation For 24 hours. Sahil glanced at Dipali, then picked his phone which was ringing continuously.

"Don't worry he'll make it...I'll have to take call sit here ok.."

He led her to the bench then walked out at distance. Out of her earshot then recive the call keeping eye on Dipali.

"Yes Mom..

"How's her brother?..

"Not good, next 24 hours are critical for him.. If he didn't gain conscious they're afraid he'll drift to coma or..

"Oh don't worry, he'll surely make it.."

"Yes we hope for same.." There are few reports Doctor are awaiting.."

"Hm, so you'll be at hospital shall I sent your stuff for stay there?"

"Yeah I had instructed my Assistant he'll will be there so packed mine and Dipali's bag.."

"Sure take care of yourself and Dipali she must've devasted.."

Sahil nodded but realising she can't see he hm in reply then cut the call. And look back only to see Dipali nowhere. Confused he look around then asked the security personnel, standing out to guard Abhimaan.

"Where's she?..

"Headed towards Doctor cabin, they called.."

Without wasting time he rush towards the Doctors cabin. Where he heard the information, no Bachelor men will able to accept.

"This can't be he's isn't even..

"But it's true, your brother's scrotum is badly damaged in the accident...

The doctor shown her report then remain silent to gauge the reaction of listener and as expected the person was lost. But then Dipali picked her phone and stood up.

"I don't care, I want him live and get fine.. Or else you won't be.." And yes no one should know about this..."

Saying this she dialled a number and walked out of Doctor's cabin. As soon the person on other side received the call she blasted in rage.

"I want the mastermind behind this accident.. It's definitely a planned one.

"We're investigating Mam, but it's hard to get any Info about this.."