Part 23

"Pardon me Mam, but this isn't right.. The kids.."

"Right and wrong doesn't matter, what matter is my son's life.."

Driven by her selfish love for her son, the women really cared about nothing. However the men before her wasn't cold like her neither he had sold his conscience completely. Hence he tried to remind her with aim to make her understand the right and wrong.

"But Mam, sir won't appreciate if he..

"Who'll tell him you?"

Last she thought inwardly, Even if he knew, he'll be just angry.. Which isn't not new to me.. Recalling the last meet while glancing at the scar on her wrist, she retorted without care. Where's Nodding his head in denial, the men pass the file to her, she look through the content then give a satisfied nod.

"Hm, it'll be easy.. They're working in our favour only.."

"Mam, these are kids who are loved by their parents.. I don't think we'll..

"Just let me find the one I'm looking for, rest my brother will manage..

"But mam...

"Don't but to much go and work on this.. I need the report soon.."

Sighing inwardly the men walked out of ward, only to collide with men coming from other side.

"Uh Sir..

"What are you doing here?..

"Nn nothing Sir, just comes to check on Mam.."

"Then why you're scared?..

"No that's not it.. I'm fine Sir..

He stared at the scared face of him, then shaking his head walked inside the ward. Only to watch the women known be his wife mother of his Son.

"How you're feeling?..

"Better.."

"Hm, I had word with Dr, they say you'll be discharge soon.."

"I know.."

"I love you Dipali.. Trust me it's hurt me every time I see you or my son suffer..But what you did broke me.."

"It's ok I understand.."

"You know, I need you, our son needs you.. So Please I request you to don't try to give up on life.."

"Hm..

"Your Brother isn't aware, but he's coming to meet you.." If you try this again I'll tell him.."

"No need I won't repeat my Stupidity."

"That's good.. When we didn't had kid, all I needed was you.. Now when I have kid your value doesn't lessen..

"Sahil, it's ok I understand, whatever you said that day was due to rage.."

Sahil stared at Dipali her change Of behavior was unexpected for him. But he felt happy to know she understand her fault and don't hold him responsible. However he still felt guilty, for hurting her due to his rage.

"I'm glad you understand, but I know anger isn't enough to excused me from my bad behavior with you.."

"We can't waste time on guilt or rage, our son need us Sahil.."

Watching her determine facial expressions, he felt she had made up her mind about something. Though he felt uneasy a little but thinking it to be about his son he remain calm.
______________

Drenched with perspiration, he woke up in fright at sound of something crash, panting harshly, only to find himself on cold floor near piano, amidst shattered empty Alcohol bottles around him on floor. Sighing he check the time on his wrist watch. Only to press his head which was aching due to hangover.