Part 6

"Let go of me. Or I'll drag you behind bars plz leave me."

Siya tried to threaten the people who held her arm in tight grip, but because of crying, pain and weakness, her voice came out as a plea instead of a threat.

"Leave me let me go, my Father will pay aah.”

She yelped in pain, as the people holding her pushed her over the floor, resulting in her head getting hit on the corner of the table, gasping in pain she clutched her head then looked up. Only to crawl back in fright, on the floor watching the men sitting before her staring at her with a darkened gaze.

"Of course he'll pay gravely along with you now."

The voice was familiar, it didn't take long for her to realise he's the one who talked with her before. Before she could only hear him, now seeing him she couldn't find any familiarity with him. She never met or saw this man, then why he abducted her. By his appearance and men's ruthless approach she could make out he's dangerous, More reason for her to be afraid of him.

"Please, I won't tell anyone about this please I request you to let me go."

"Are you ready to make a call to cancel the wedding then?”

Ignoring her plea the men asked her coldly, while assessing her pitiful appearance. Before because of dim light in the room, and her being gagged and blindfolded he couldn't see her clearly but now he can. As because of rainfall outside, she was drenched in rain water, her dress was sticking to her like her second skin, Giving clear revelation of her curvy figure.

"No, please I can't do that.. Let me go.. My family will be worried.. Plz."

"You can't make calls, nor can you stay here quietly like a good girl hm.”

"Pl please I n need to go back, or or.”

"The reason you're desperate to return is the only reason why you can't."

"No, please let go of me." I promise to.”

"Such a nausea don't you get it at once? huh."

Realising no words can make him change his decision, she glanced around then suddenly stood up and rush towards outside door, but the guards by side reacted hurriedly and stopped her by Clutching her arms then turn her towards their boss, who without averting his cold gaze from her picked the glass of wine. Then approach her with firm steps, making her helplessly plead with him again. 

"Please I beg you, just let me go. I want to go home, I don't even know you..."

"Well, Is it an open invitation to get closely acquainted? I don't mind Little nymph.

He asked and raised his hand, to reveal the hidden meaning of his statement. But as soon his hand approached her face. She tried to avoid his touch. But failed because of his people's harsh hold on her arms, which had her standing steadily in her place before him. Helpless at her failed attempt, but Disgusted by his audacity she cried out in rage. 

"Don't touch me, you lo***me pe***rt.”

"What did you call me?"

"Yu you hear heard me."

"Don't you dare to provoke me, you cannot afford to bear my Wrath."

"Aa Let me go.."or "My father won't leave you."

"Awe so naive of you to assume he's capable of standing against me.”

"This this isn't right. Plz Let me go."

"Well, I'm curious, why are you interested in marrying Sahil Rawat?"

"Hh he's sel selected by mm my dad.”