Romance Movie

I was a new actress and I had to promote the movie I starred in. It was the very first movie I was playing in.

I had to go to a talk show and do interviews, usually with a few other actors and/or with the director but this time I had to go to this talk show all alone.

Before the recording of the show started the presenter told me who would be the other guests of the show, one of them is one of my celebrity crushes and he will be on camera with me.

I was really glad and stressed about that. I didn't see him backstage until we were ready to go on set. He was such a sweet and nice person.

During the shooting of the talk show he almost never stopped to look at me in awe, every time I looked his way I gently smiled at him.

The host then asked me about my love life, telling me that as a new actress the public wants to know if I was free or not. I answered that I was still single and my celebrity crush was surprised that such a young and beautiful girl such as myself was still single.

After the show he asked me out and after a few dates together we started to get along and became a couple, we both agreed to do our best to hide our relationship.

It was quite a shock for some members of my family to see me dating a man a few years older than myself but I didn't care, I loved him and we met when I was already an adult.

We got married a few years later, seeing how happy we were together.

We spent a few years of happiness together until one day on the set of a movie I was playing I had a heart attack and my husband was called to warn him about the incident and the low probability for me to be alive.

He learned that I was pregnant while being at my side at the hospital and I might not have known about it yet.

I died in hospital a few days later and my husband did everything to bring me to my family and be buried on my country's lands.

The pain was too deep for him, he did his best to keep going in life without me but his love for me was so strong that a year later he hanged himself in our bedroom.