Night Party

I was going to a chic party with a few friends. This party was known to be full of famous people and it was famous for being the most classy party of the year and being there was an honor.
I still cannot believe that I became famous; my fame was sudden and unwanted and coming there made me feel like a teenager who was asked out by her high school crush.
While arriving at the front door, after crossing the garden of the manor, I saw a famous actor sitting on the stairs who was having a panic attack. My friends and I were concerned and worried about him. I told them to get in without me, I assured them that I will join them inside later.
When they left I asked the actor if he needed something; I tried my best to reassure him. I didn't really know how to do it because from one person to another the needs during a panic attack and the reasons that triggered them vary. I told him that I'm going to the bar to ask for an ice cube that I will put on his wrist to calm the panic attack.
When I came back and put the ice cube on his wrist like I told him a few minutes earlier, he calmed down and went back to himself. I asked him if he needed some water and remained with him. I would rather miss the party than leave him without being sure that he felt better.
We spent the whole party speaking of ourselves on the front steps of the building, we learned a lot of where we came from and why we arrived at being actors. The noises of the party completed our silence.
I enjoyed the time spent with him out more than if I had been with the others inside.
I thank my lucky stars who gave us the luck to meet that night because I met the person who helped me the most in my career and the closest friend I've ever had.