I Feel Nothing | only part

TW: cancer, fluff, angst, smut/sexual scenes, mention of prescribed pills/medication, hospital visit, slight homophobia, kind've detailed description of; needles, blood, and blood taking.

Please Read Before Starting The Story:

You can skip to where it says: "One year later;" if you want to only read the smut. I understand if the TW's make you feel uncomfortable! Otherwise don't read this at all.

This is a request from; (_Hitae_)
Thank you so much for the request, and feel free to give me more in the future if you want! :D

I AM AWARE THAT SOME OF THIS ISN'T HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS. JUST BARE WITH ME FOR THE SAKE OF HOW LONG THIS STORY WILL BE ALREADY!

-

George's POV:

Dream sits next to me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close to him. "I love you," he whispers, kissing my cheek gently.

"I love you too," I reply, smiling at him and connecting our lips into a passionate kiss.

He shifts, and pushes me down onto the bed. Getting on top of me, whilst still keeping our lips connected.

But it all felt different, and weird once he started kissing down my neck, and sucking down onto my skin. I couldn't feel anything.

"Dream- stop," I mumble, pushing him off of me gently.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concern taking over his face and lifting his hand to my cheek.

"I don't feel anything, like I can feel your hand right now. But when you-"

"George that's not normal," he says, getting off of the bed.

"What do I do then?"

"Maybe we should go to the hospital?" He questions, picking my phone off of the table next to the bed and entering my pin.

"Wait, can you try a few things first? Just in case?" I hurry to say, watching as his gaze lifts to mine.

He puts my phone down, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "come here," he whispers.

I crawl to the end of the bed, sitting next to him.

He unzips the zipper and unbuttons the button of my jeans, and pulls my boxers down to uncover my dick. Taking it into his hand, and swiping his thumb over the tip.

"Nothing," I murmur.

He bites his lip lightly, looking at my face with a worried expression. Before moving his hand up and down the length of my dick slowly.

"It's still... nothing?" I say, confused since a few days ago everything was completely fine.

"We're going to the hospital, get ready," he says, pulling my boxers back over my dick, zipping up my jeans, and sliding the button through the little hole.

My hands start to shake, as I stand up from the bed. Panic taking over my body slowly.

I walk into the bathroom, keeping the door open while I fix my hair. "Do you think it's something bad?" I ask Dream when he enters the bathroom.

"I don't know, my love," He answers, hugging me from behind and looking at me sadly in the mirror, "I hope not."

"No matter what, I'm sure I can get through it." I smile, watching as the corners of his own lips curve up aswell.

"You're strong, George. You can get through everything, but either way. Let's not jump to conclusions, okay?"

I nod, agreeing with him. I shouldn't get worked up over this just yet. But I feel it may be better to be prepared for the worse.