Drunk At A Party | 2

TW: smut

Read part 1 first, obviously, otherwise it will be confusing :)

-

Dreams POV:

I'm about, completely aware of everything going on right now.

George's small noises as my lips trail down his neck, every breath he takes..

It feels wrong doing this.. When he's, well, drunk. Completely wasted.

I have a feeling he likes me, not in a friend way, I mean he has a crush on me.

I'm not just making assumptions, 3 people have told me he likes me. And he said that to them.

The three people being: sapnap, Wilbur, and Nikki.

They wouldn't have told me without his permission, but they also said he struggling mentally, really bad, with the whole crush thing.

Knowing George, he stresses himself out, also worries a lot.

So they told me.

Still not a good explanation about why I'm about to fuck my best friend while he's drunk.

But, I have a feeling it'll work out.

-

No ones POV:

Dreams lips connected with George's lips once again, the kiss was rough, heated.

George moans against my lips, hips thrusting up. Trying to get some sort of pleasure.

"Baby, you'll get what you want, calm down~" Dreams Whispered into Georges ear, sending shivers down his body.

"Dream, please!" George moaned out.

Dream chuckled lowly, placing a quick, soft kiss on Georges lips once more. Before sitting up to slide off his shirt.

George groaned, grabbing Dreams belt, trying to unbuckle it.

"Inpatient are we?~"

"Shut up and fuck me, Dream."

Dream blushed at the words, it felt weird knowing he was about to, well was having sex with his friend.

Best friend.

"Dream.." George whinned.

"Fine, anything, for you," Dream smirked.

George fumbled with dreams belt once again, unbuckling it and throwing it to the floor.

George pulled his own shirt off slowly, trying to give dream a show.

Dream pulled Georges sweatpants off with ease. Throwing them to the floor.

"Your so pretty, George."

"Okay. Just, fuck me, please!" George begged drunkily.

Dream chuckled, sliding his boxers off and throwing them on the floor.

George squirmed, trying to take his own off.

"Hold on baby, I'll do it for you~"

Dream took George's boxers off leaving both of them fully naked.

Dream leaned down, placing a long kiss full of lust onto the smallers soft but bruised lips.

Dream started to slowly kiss down George's neck, sucking and biting now and then.

"Dream, please!"

"Please what baby?" Dream smirked.

"Fuck me! Please! Just fuck mE until I can't walk for days!"

Dream didn't expect that. But George is drunk, he doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't know what he's saying.

"Suck," dreams says, holding 3 fingets up to Georges mouth.

He would use lube, but who knows where it could be in here. This is still a strangers house.

George wrapped his mouth around dreams fingers. Tongue swirling around them, and sucking.

Once dream thought his fingers were lubbed up enough, he pulling them out of George's mouth.

"Are you ready?"

"YeS, DreAm!"

Dream slowly put one finger into the brunettes hole. Letting George adjust before moving his finger in and out slowly.

"Are you ready for another finger?"

George nodded.

Dream added another finger in, starting to fasten his movements.

George let out a small moan, Dream smirking in response.

"Dream, just got to the point!" George whinned.

"Okay, baby. One more finger, I don't want this to hurt for you."

George whinned again, clearly becoming very impatient as more time went on.

Dream put the 3rd finger in, pumping it in and out roughly.

"Dream in ready! Please, just put it in me!"

"Okay, love."

Dream pulled his fingers out, spitting in his hand, and coating his dick with his saliva as lube.

He looked at george, asking for consent through his questioning look.

George nodded quickly, getting tried of waiting.

Dream lined himself up, placing his hands on George's waist to steady himself.

"3.. 2..1.." Dream counted down, before slowly shoving his dick into the brunette.

"AhGh~ dreAm!" George moaned.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked, sounding worried.

"YeS, dream, move!"

Dream smiled, pulling his dick out of the brunette, then slamming back into the boy.

George moaned loudly, already being close to cumming.

"DreAm! I'm cloSe!"

Dream laughed, thinking it was funny at how fast the boy under him needed to cum.

"cum for daddy~" dream said, as a joke, but part of him felt it wasn't a joke.

"AhHh~" George moaned, way to loudly.

Georges legs shook, as he came onto him and dream.

Dream couldn't go any longer with the sight before him. The only word to describe it was hot.

Dream released shortly after the brunette, moaning as he came.

"I love you, George," Dream said panting slightly.

"I love you too, Dream," George said, half asleep.

Soon enough, the two cuddled up, falling asleep in each other's arms.

-

838 words!

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Make sure you eat and stay hydrated! I love you guys!

♡♡♡