April Fools | only part

TW: fake blood, fake death, fake knives, panic attack,

(George can drive in this)

-

Dreams POV:

Today is April fools day, and I may have the best plan for how I'm going to prank George.

I might be going a bit far with this one, but sapnaps helping me..so..I have someone to blame it on!

I'm just kidding, I'll take part of the blame.

Maybe.

Sapnap and I thought it would be "funny" to prank George with a fake break in, and I would get stabbed. Not really, it's all fake!

Now, I don't think it's that funny, I know it's not funny. I shouldn't think it's funny..but for the last few years I've taken it easy on him, it's time to scare him a bit.

Now that I think about it, I don't think he knows what day it is..

-

Dreams POV:

"Dreamm- there's like..no food!" George whines from the kitchen.

"Go to the store then," I say.

I didn't want to be rude about it, but the only way I can set up my prank is if he's well..not here.

"Why can't you go.." He mumbles. Walking over to me.

"I'll clean the house if you go," I smile. George does all the cleaning, and he won't let anyone else clean. But..then he still complains about no one helping him.

Confusing right?

"Fine. Make sure everything is organized, which means put it away where it's upposed to go.."

"Hey what's up guys!" Sapnap says, walking down the stairs.

"I'm going to the store, Dream said he would clean the house so.."

"Got it," sapnap says, and gives George a thumbs up.

"Alright, bye guys!" George says, and grabs his phone, keys and slides his shoes on.

"Bye George~" sapnap says, and walks over to me. Sliding his arm around my back, and grabbing my waist.

"Time to get this prank started ey?"

"let's do it!" I say knowingly, having regret in my decision.

-

"Okay, Dream can you go into the attic and grab the bucket of fake blood?" Sapnap says, un packing the box full of plastic, but real looking knives, glass, and last but not least..makeup.

"How are we going to make makeup look real, we have never used it."

"Umm. That's why I called you sister over."

"YOU WHAT!?" I choke out.

"What? She's going to help!"

"I'm going to look like a clown.."

"Even better! The "murderer" did your makeup!"

"That's like so fake," I breath.

"I was joking dude, not about your sister but like- you know what I mean!" Sapnap pats me on the back.

I shake my head, the corners of my lips pulling upwards.

"We need to hurry, George could be back from 20 minutes to 40 minutes from now. If we are lucky." Sapnap grins, and pulls me over to a stoll, and sticks me down.