Jealous Lover| 1

TW: knife play, language, blood, mention of: overstimulation, choking

-

GEORGES POV:

"George~" Sapnap flirts, while backing me into a corner. Trapping me between him and the wall.

"Get off of me, Sap!" I joke, looking over to Dream, whose sitting on the couch with his ear buds in and blasting music very loudly.

"Ooh? Why you lookin' at Dream? You think your Boyfriends going to save you~? How cute," he coo's, smirking at me.

"Nick, you might wanna ru-"

"GET OFF OF HIM NICK!" a voice yells, as feet are heard running towards sapnap and I.

"Told you.." I mutter, as sapnap steps away. Eyes wide, as he looks at me.

"Help.." He whispers.

"Sorry bud, your on your own," I laugh.

"Fuck you," he says, before Dream grabs the back of his shirt and turns him around.

Sapnaps face looks as if he saw a ghost, and dream has a murderous glare.

"Stay. Away. From. Him." Dream says, both of the men tense with different emotions. Anger, and..sapnaps mix of emotions.

"Look..dude! It was a joke, all a joke. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! He was playing along!" Sapnap blurts, in hopes to convince Dream to let him live a while longer.

Dream let's go of sapnap, pushing him back with little force.

"George. Our room. Now. We need to talk." Dream says, anger lacing his words.

My eyes widen, and I grab my left elbow anxiously. Then start walking to the stairs leading to our shared room.

I reach the door, and stop.

Maybe I can hide somwhere..? He's extremely scary when he's jealous. I think.

That could make it worse..but it's worth a try..

I sigh, and suck a large amount of air into my lungs. Holding it.

I look around, and down the stairs. Making sure Dream isn't near. Then I make my move.

Speed walking through the hall, I look at every door. Thinking about what's behind it, thinking about possible hiding spots.

I come across a storage closet. Knowing there's a ton of coats, blankets, and other pieces of fabric.

"That can work..?" I mumble, being sure to stay quiet.

I open the closet door, and walk in. Closing it quietly behind me.

"Okay.." I whisper, "it's really dark in here.."

Thick, long coats line themselves on a wall. A perfect spot to hide. So I climb behinds the silky-soft material. Pushing them all close together, to hopefully hide myself more.

I sigh, and try to ease my tense muscles. Before the sound of a door slamming, and angry footsteps walking through the hall. Searching every room.

Shit.

Footsteps get closer, and closer. And closer..

Ait leaves my lungs when the Footsteps stop right in front of the door, right in front of the tiny "room" I'm in.

The door opens, and is pushed hardly against the wall.

"Where the fuck are you, George?!" The voice exclaims. Digging through every inch of the closet.