The Confession, I Finally Confessed | only part

TW: fluff

-

George's POV:

"Hey sapnap! When are you going to pick me up?" I say, holding my phone up to my ear.

"I'll be at your place in like..three minutes George..this is the forth time you've called me in the past ten minutes." Sapnap groans.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just really excited to hang out with the both of you."

"I can tell," Sapnap laughs into the phone.

"Is dream with you?"

"Yes, George. For the seventh time, yes..your boyfriend is with me.." He says, I can hear his smirk through the phone.

"Hand the phone to, Dream."

"Okay..?"

I hear movement over the phone, and dream whispering to Sapnap, not so quietly.

"Hey George! What's up?"

"Hi, oh my god. Dream."

"Oh my god. What!" Dream says sarcastically.

"Are you almost here?"

"George..we are pulling into your driveway right now.." He groans.

"Oh."

I look out the window I've been standing by for an hour. Smiling widely when dream steps out of the car.

I hang up the phone. Seeing dream pull the phone away from his ear and hand it back to sapnap.

Dream runs to my door, opening it.

"Gogy!" He screams, running over to me.

"Dream!"

I hug him tightly, shoving my face into his hoodie.

"Missed me much?" He jokes.

I pull back, seeing a wide grin on his face. His perfect face.

"Same goes for you, simp."

"Hey! I'm not a simp!"

"Uh huh."

"Whatever, c'mon. Snapmap is waiting for us!" He says, giggling at the nickname he gave Sapnap.

He grabs my hand pulling me out the door, and shoving me into the back of the car.

"Why do I have to sit in the back..?!" I pout, crossing my arms, and slouching in my seat.

"Because..?" Sapnap starts.

"Because I was sitting here first." Dream states proudly, smirking and looking out the window.

"Dream..! Come sit back here with me!" I whine.

"Noo.." He says.

"Please! Please Dream!"

"No."

"If you don't..I will..I will pull your back here."

"You can't do that..?"

"Yes. I. Can."

"Show that you can then." He states confidently.

"Fine."

I sit up, and lean forward. I pull the lever on the side of his seat, making him and his seat fall backwards.

"GEORGE!" He screams.

I giggle, and grab his arms, pulling him out of his seat, into the back of the car.