Car Crash | 1

TW: break down, car crash, blood, broken glass, bruises, self degrading, suicide self talk

-

George POV:

I tap my hand on the steering wheel, waiting for the red light to turn green.

The sounds of other vehicles driving past me, in front of me, behind me. Fills my ears, along with the soft music playing from my phone next to me.

The sky is dull. Dark. Only a few stars shinning through the soft damp clouds, the moons bright light peeking through them.

The light switches to green, and cars next to quickly speed off, almost as if they are in a hurry to be somewhere. Probably home.

I don't feel like going home. Dream will wonder where I am, but at this point. Why should I care?

He'll worry about me. Call me millions of times, text me, send voice mails. I won't pick up.

My eyes blurr from the tears threatening to spill out of them. My hands clutch the steering wheel.

My lips part, and I get out a shaky breath.

"I cant fucking do this anymore," I say shakily.

My eyes grow heavy, a sob leaves my lips.

My car slowly makes its way into a different lane, grazing another's car right on the front left side.

That causes the car to immediately stop, causing the car behind to quickly swerve into a different lane.

"Fuck," I say, wiping my eyes quickly, trying to push the tears out.

But it was already to late.

-

My car crashes harshly into the back of one's car. Pushing them forward and me backwards. Their car jumps forward to a stop, as mine ends up turned around facing the wrong side of traffic.

BOOM!

someone else's car slams into the front of my car.

My ears ring, air bags fill the space between me and the wheel.

My car then tumbles down into the ditch. Leaving my car upside down.

Glass shatters around me, cutting my skin open. Leaving blood on my arms, legs, and face.

I feel a warm liquid running down the side of my face, and I move my hand up to wipe it.

Blood.

"Shit!" I exhale.

I have a fear of blood, whenever I hear anything about it, or see it I faint.

I start scrambling about trying to get myself out of this upside down car. Only barely being able to unbuckle my seat belt and fall onto small shards of glass.

"I'm so sorry, Dream..I should've just went home," I sob, and shut my eyes.

But shutting my eyes was the worse choice I've made this week, and that says something.

-

Dreams POV:

My phone vibrates as it rings, a call from an unknown number showing on the screen.

I grab my phone, taking the call, hoping its George, or someone telling me he's okay.

"Hello?" I say holding the phone up to my ear.

"Yes this is your local hospital calling for george."

"What? Is he okay?" I say, my hand moving to the back of my neck.