Makeup | only part

TW: slightly sexual but no smut, fluff, makeup (not sure who would need a trigger warning for it, but you never know), some dirty thoughts.

I know some parts may seem like I'm talking/commenting on my own story, but this is fully in Dreams point of veiw, and it's his thinking, not mine. Just so you aren't confused when you read on.

-

Dreams POV:

"Dream, I need your help with something," a voice calls from the doorway of my bedroom. What are the chances of someone barging into my room, when my door is wide open? As if I'm asking for someone to intrude into my personal space.

Very high that is. How could I be so stupid?

"What do you need?" I ask, looking at who stood, now in my room. George. Of course,  what a coincidence, right?

"I can't reach some of the stuff you have on the high shelves in the kitchen." He sighs, "There's people shorter than you living in this house, and you still act like it's only you here."

I breath in a paining breath, "sorry, I've never gotten to re-organizing everything, since you and Sapnap moved in, haven't I told you..." I explain, being cut off by the brunette.

"Okay," he stops me, "I know, it's fine, I'll just help you organize it. The last thing I need to do is critize you over these things."

"Thank you, George."

"No, don't thank me. I should be helping you instead anyways, I know your mental health hasn't been the best," he continues, understanding me easily and caringly.

I smile at him, and if I wasn't totally inlove with him before. I definatly was now.

"Come on, help me!" He whines unpatiently, grabbing my hand carefully. But pausing at his movements, and looking at his hand in shock. As if he thought it had a mind of its own.

I watched as his cheeks tinted with an obvious pink shade, obviously from his flustered state. His lips parting, as he quickly took his hand away from mine.

I couldn't say I wasn't a little disappointed at the loss of his touch, his soft skin, that he clearly took care of. It was a shame I couldn't know how the rest of his skin felt.

I mean, not in the way you may think... well, okay, maybe a little bit. But thats never going to happen. Have you seen how awkward George gets by just holding my hand?

Yeah, goodluck with your dumbass fantasies. Yeah you, you know who you are.

Maybe it was stupid to act as if I were talking to someone, because in reality, it's all in my head. But, what other choice did I have? I couldn't tell George about every thought I had, so, me, myself and I, it is.

"Um, Dream," George mutters awkwardly. "You're... zoning out again."

My eyes widen and I immediately start uttering out rushed apologizes like; "I'm sorry," and "I didn't realize," and "didn't mean too."

Somehow George started to smile at that, laughing at my immediate sorrowful reaction. Which made me scrunch up my face in pure confusion, and wonder.

"All that is unnecessary."

I blink up at him, "can we just, chill in here for a bit?" I ask, watching as he tugs his bottom lip between his teeth. Which made him look so fucking attractive.

"Yeah," he answers plainly, not knowing exactly why. But it seemed as if that's all he wanted to do, was to stay with me.

I pat the spot next to me, near the headboard of my bed. He reluctantly sits down, and I realize that he sat a lot closer than I had fully expected him too. By that I mean, right next to me, thighs touching mine, and it shouldn't have made me as excited as I became.