Morning Shower | only part/Part 3

TW: fluff, after care, language

This is technically a part 3 to 'Jealous Lover'!

-

George's POV:

Dreams grip is tight, as he holds me close to him. I open my eyes, and he's still sleeping, peacefully. His breathing slow, and calm. His lips agape, and his eyes closed.

Strands of hair sit perfectly on his forehead, some long enough to touch his closed eyelids. The tip of his nose is a light pink, and tiny light freckles are scattered on his cheeks.

But as expected, the peaceful moment didn't last long. His eyelashes fluttering open, blinking a few times. Since he just woke up from his slumber.

"How long were you admiring me?" He laughs, his voice deep and comforting. The corners of his lips turning up into a beautiful smile.

"Only a few minutes, I woke up maybe..five minutes ago?" I guess.

"Hmm," he hums, content with my answer, "do you want a bath or a shower?" He then asks.

"Shower, if that's fine with you of course."

"I'm completely fine with that," he places a kiss on my nose, "I'll set it up, you can wait, or get ready."

He gets out from under the covers, walking to the bathroom. I sit up, pushing the heavy blanket off, and stand up.

"Mother fucker.." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" Dream says, walking out of the bathroom.

"I barely can stand up because of you," I grumble.

"Aww guess I'll have to-"

"No, stop. I don't wanna hear it, I'd rather dye of pain, than have you hold me while I shower.."

"We'll see how that turns out, the other times you couldn't stand, I ended up pinning you against the wall."

"I'll come over there and slap you, if you don't stop," I hold onto the bed frame, and huff when pain bursts through my body.

"Wait is it really that bad? Oh my god, baby..I'm so sorry, I thought it wouldn't be so bad, since the other times- well, it wasn't bad?" He questions, confused on what he just said, "you know what I mean? I don't know..whatever, not important."

Dream walks over to me, pulling me into a gentle hug.

"Dream," I say, looking up at him.

He looks at me, a worried expression filling his face when he notices a small voice crack.

"It's okay," I giggle, grabbing his chin lightly, "I liked last night..even if it only happened because you were jelous, I would gladly do it all again."

"I mean..we could, now," he smirks.

"Not what I meant, when I said again.." I mumble, shaking my head.

"Come on, the water is already running," he smiles, lifting me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

"You're such an idiot! You didn't have to pick me up.." I mumble.

"Oh, but George," he leans down, his lips grazing my ear, "I wanted to," he whispers.

"Idiot..that's what you are. A complete idiot!" I exclaim.

He smiles, setting me down onto the white counter top.

"Get undressed, I'm going to get outfits for us," he says, kissing me on the forehead. Then walking to our shared closet.