The Artist | only part

TW: language, fluff, sexual "scenes", sexual artwork, mention/description of depression, mention of Instagram "stalking", mention of obsessing over someone

-

Third person POV:

George never thought he would do something like this. Never in his life, would he have thought of texting an artist. Asking him to paint him fully nude.

All because he thinks this artist is hot, and has a tiny chance of getting with him.

It all sounds so unrealistic. But George was sure he could get Dream to notice him.

Who's parents would even think of naming their child Dream anyways? It's such a weird name for one to have. At least that's what George thought, he hadn't figured out that it was just Dreams online name. The thought not crossing his mind once.

He was to distracted by Dreams Instagram pictures. Fighting the urge to save them to his phone.

His art was amazingly realistic, it surprised George and made him wonder if Dream would take up such an offer.

Dream said he could paint anything. But did he really mean, anything?

George wanted to know. He hesitated, then he started typing a message to Dream. Hoping Dream would take him up on his offer.

George has gotten himself painted onto a canvas before, by other artists. But it was nothing like this.

Dream had mentioned that he was gay in one of his posts, which was obviously posted on the first day of pride month.

He had decided to come out to the world, and be himself. George loved the confidence Dream had.

He could feel Dreams confidence radiating to him through the screen. So he sent the message. Turning his phone off quickly after. Face flushed a dark pink, while waiting for a response.

He really didn't know if Dream would answer right away, but he was wrong when he heard his phone ding.

-

George-

Hey, I don't know if you take requests like this. It's really unusual, and I understand if you decline my request. But, I want you to paint me. Except, nude. I know this is weird, and I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. 
2:34 pm.

Dream-

I've never gotten a request like yours before, how much are you willing to pay me?
2:36 pm.

George-

How much do you want? I want you to get your money's worth, as it is quite different, and extremely weird.
2:37 pm.

Dream-

Does 250-400 work for you? You would pay me after the painting is done, depending on how many hours it takes. It may cost somewhere between there.
2:39 pm.

George-

That works for me, do you want me to come to yours, or do you want to come here? Tell me when you have time aswell, I'm free all week. So any day, and any time works fine.
2:41 pm.