Drunk At A Party | 1

TW: start of smut, fluff

-

"George wake up! You promised me you would go to this party with me!" Dream whined.

"MmpH~ I wanna sleep.." George groaned.

"Did you just- moan!?" Dream said, laughing hysterically.

"Oh my f-ing god, shut the fUck up!"

"George. If you don't get up in the next minute, I'll.."

"You'll what?" George sat up.

"Oh so that gets your attention?" Dream smirked.

"What would you do, dream?" George said, standing up and walking over to the taller boy.

"I would.."

"Would.."

"How about I show you?" Dream smirked. Knowing exactly what he was doing.

Dream placed his large hands on Georges waist, moving his face closer to Georges ear.

"I would fuck you.. until you can't remember your own name."

"DREAM!!?" George yelled, jumping back from the blondes touch.

"Hurry up, you have 10 minutes to get ready."

"Ready for what?" Georges face scrunched up in confusion.

"The party!"

"Oh-" George said, walking to the stairs leading to an arrangement of rooms.

"9 minutes!" Dream shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"WHaT- dream! Don't fucking scare me like that!"

Dream chuckled at the brunettes reaction.

"Not funny!" George called, opening the door to his room.

"What do I even wear?"

George stared at the assortment of clothing items.

".. I have nothing for a party." George sighed.

-

"George! Are you ready? We have to leave in about 2 minutes!" Dream yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

George ran to his closet, hurriedly searching through the clothes.

"George- oh, do you need help?"

"Um, yea, I think I'm stressing to much, it's just.. Difficult to.. Find something I guess."

"It's okay, here!" Dream said, holding up slightly baggy black jeans, with a few rips in them.

"Okay.. Now I just need a shirt or something.."

Dream searched through the large amount of clothes, laughing to himself.

Dream had bought practically all of Georges clothes, taking the brunette on a various of shopping trips. George trying to pay for it himself, but dream being dream, wouldn't allow it.

"Anddd~ this," dream smirked, holding up a crop top that would show almost his whole stomach, it was a dark gray and acted as if it was a tee-shirt with short but still long sleeves.

"What-? Is this a joke..?"

"No, I want you to wear it, it'll look good on you~"

"Dream, I can't wear this, not to a party."

"Oh c'mon now~ I'll be right besides you the whole time~" dream cooed, walking up to George and standing right in front of him.

"Wear it, pleasee?"