Valentines Day | only part

It's not valentines day anymore, more like a month after. But my friend gave me the idea for this, and INSISTED I write her beautiful idea. (It truly was beatiful, I'm not going to lie)

TW: fluff!

-

George's POV:

"Ohhhh Georgeeeee~ wake up, love!" Dream cooed into my ear.

"Ugh~ shut up, let me sleep.." I groan, turning away from the boy who had crawled in bed next to me to wake me up. After leaving me alone. Cold. For hours.

"George, please?! I have a surprise for you, and it took me foRevEr!" Dream said, sounding like a child while doing so.

"Oh. My. God. Dream!" I say, sitting up finally.

"Dream its... it's fucking 6:24 AM!" I say annoyed, putting my phone back onto the side table.

"Soo..?" He said, schrunching his face up in confusion.

"You've been awake, setting..whatever up. For like 4 hours.."

"Yea. That's why I want you to get up..?"

"Fine, since you just couldn't wait, you unpatient little toddler," I laugh.

He looks at me, crossing his arms while rolling his eyes dramatically. Making a pouty face.

"Just..Shut up." He pouts.

"That's what I said," I say, trying not to laugh at how cute he looks, though he's acting like a child.

I climb out of bed, walking around to the door.

"C'mon..? You were so excited for this 5 minutes ago!" I now roll my eyes at him.

Dream giggles, jumping out of bed, and standing behind me.

"You need to put this on first," he says, hugging me from behind after handing me a thick black cloth to tie around my head.

"Sure.."

I tie the cloth around my next loosely, and slid it up to my eyes. Closing them, and covering my eyes. As Dream said.

He then started guiding me around the house, stopping at the elevator I'm guessing. Hearing the sounds of the buttons being clicked.

I stay quiet. Not wanting to ruin the moment.

Dreams face placed on my shoulder, his hot breath ever so slightly grazing my neck. Sending small shivers down my body.

His arms wrapped protectively around my small waist, holding me tightly, and very close to him.

The elevator opened, and he loosens his grip, taking his face off my shoulder.

He pulls me into the elevator, clicking a few buttons, then I feel the elevator move down beneath me.

Dream tightens his grip once again. Pulling me close to him.

I lean into his grip, feeling his hot breath on my neck.

The elevator dings, and I hear the doors opening.

Dream walks me out, still holding me close.

"And~ surprise!" He yells.

I take off the "blindfold" and look around.

Pink, red, black, and white balloons are placed around the living room and kitchen. Some shaped as hearts, some circle, and some with sayings like "Happy Velentines Day!"

I smile widely at how much work he put into decorating. Looking at Dream, and turning my attention back to the decorations.

The lights are dim. A few candles lit around the house to give it an enchanting look.