Author's note

This part used to be a note to rant on how some readers thought Kay was just a character to create a love triangle... as that happened so long ago, I decided to change it to say THANK YOU.

To every single one of you who read this story, to every single one of you who commented on it. Thank you for loving Music Sheet as much as I loved writing it. It was a lovely journey and I wouldn't like it any other way. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you ❤

I wanna apologise because I can't reply to all your comments (although I do read them all!) becuase it's just too much for me, I can't manage to find time to read AND reply everything and I'm really sorry for that. I wish I could. Yet if you need to ask me something or you just wanna talk to me, message me! I reply those all the time.

Now if you got to this part, you can keep reading! Do you remember how Louis broke up with Eleanor in chapter 31 and didn't take things nicely? Bitter & Sassy (the next story in the series) is about how he recovers from that with a little (okay, a lot of help) from Kay. So if you wanna know how that goes, I invite you to read B&S!

Also, there's another book! Masquerade. You remember this band called Prodigy that the girls really like? Well, this band comes to life in MQ and the lead singer, Tammy, meets Liam but things aren't as nice as you think. They are OPPOSITES! and I really mean it. Tammy is hard to love at the beginning, but bear with her... she is amazing. Just don't judge before you know the full story.

I love you all! Thank you.

Oh and one last thing... I don't do more shout outs for birthdays. I dedicate chapters to dedicated readers. Those who leave comments with content, those loyal readers who really deserve some kind of recognition. It's my only way to tell you thank you for being amazing readers!

Bel, xx

twitter: @BelWatson
instagram: watsonbel
tumblr: http://belwatson.tumblr.com