Black Lake

Remember Lie is pronounced like Lee/Leigh.

Y'all ready for a kiss? Heh one of the next few chapters just a fair warning.  Who do you think it will be?

Who's your fav character? From the fic and from Harry Potter as a whole.

Evie my girl I love you and you are simply the best.

More real Leslie and Hermione in the next chapter, as well as a first horcrux. As well as a birthday!

Hand in hand Regulus and Hermione walked down to the black lake. "Leslie."

"Yes Regulus?"

"Nothing, I just like to say your name." He mumbled quickly, flushing slightly. Hermione felt herself smile, wondering how it would sound if he said her real name. Would he like it as he likes Leslie?

Suddenly Hermione felt dreadful. She's lying to these boys everyday. Lying to everyone, except for two people. Oh how awful she felt. Would they still accept her if it were to come out who she really was? Would she ever tell them? Would she be allowed too?

"Leslie?" He asked, looking down at her with worried eyes.

"Huh?" Hermione was snapped out of the small other world she occupied for a moment.

"Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh yes, yes I am. I am so sorry, did you say something?"

"I just asked if you were going to the quidditch game. It's not until November but I just figured it was never to early to ask." Regulus stiffened for a moment, fearful of the possibility of rejection, until she replied,

"Of course, I'm going to go, just tell me the date. I love quidditch." Was that a half lie? Yes, but she didn't care, out of everything she was lying about now, would this one thing truly hurt anything?

Regulus brighted, "great! That's amazing! Rab will be so happy!" He beamed, his eyes wide with excitement. He gave her hand a quick squeeze.

When the two arrived at the large black lake, a few teenagers lounged around it, Regulus took off his robe. Revealing his white dress shirt that was tucked in black trousers. Regulus laid the robe on the ground to protect from mud. "Oh Reg, you didn't have to do that." Hermione said, though she was touched by the kindness.

"Of course I did, it's only right. ...And my mother would have my head if I allowed a lady to sit in the dirt." He added half heartedly. Regulus held out his hand in the hopes she would hold it again under the disguise of helping her down.

And to his greatest hopefulness, she grabbed it, and he helped her down slowly. Regulus sat across from her, crisscrossed. Hermione could smell his woody's cologne, a scent that over the last month has come to find a strange comfort. "Your birthdays coming up." Her birthday had already passed. Leslies birthday was coming up. She wanted so badly to tell him the truth, it felt like a dirty secret. It over all just felt wrong.

"It is, did you get me something?" She joked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I didn't. I will tonight." He said seriously.

"You don't-"

"We all want to. Evan, Evie, Barty, Rab and even Winnifred are sneaking out later." He paused, "I wasn't supposed to tell you that, shit." He grumbled.

"Reg-"

"I know, I know we shouldn't sneak out, but we want to, who does it harm? You're our friend." Regulus attempted to fix what he thought was a mistake.