Aunt Elladora and Evie

Hermione felt very at ease with the boys. A sense of ease she hasn't felt in a long time. By the time she arrived in her dorm that night her chest hurt from laughing.

Barty was a right joy, he reminded her of Fred and George, constantly having something to add. It was something she missed since their deaths.

Rabastan, she wasn't sure how she felt about him, their interactions have only been scarce. But he seemed civil. A stark difference from the man that chased her through the Department of Mysteries.

Of course he was different, she scolded herself. He was an adult, who spent his prime years rotting away in wizarding prison. But this Rabastan is still young. Still full of life. Still unmarked. He wouldn't have received his Dark Mark until after his 18th birthday, Regulus and Draco were the rare exception.

Regulus.

Regulus was a quiet sort. She figured. He didn't say much nor did he move much. He just sat there stoic, every once in a while he would turn to look at something. But he seemed annoyed at the large number of people.

He likes Quiddich.

She remembers Sirius telling her how he would zoom around when they were children. Just flying attempting to catch flies or birds. Then when he was older he flew around the Quidditch pitch at speeds that Sirius wasn't sure were possible.

The fondness and longing in Sirius's voice was hard to miss. And hearing Regulus mention that they weren't close, shocked Hermione, but not at the same time.

She knew of course that things were strained. How could they not have been? Sirius was the bad son. The son that needed a little extra beating. Regulus was deemed as perfect, or at least compared to his older brother. Maybe that was just Sirius's outlook. Maybe.

Now Evan. She never knew Evan in her life. And she didn't know much about him now. She knew he would become a Death Eater, and soon at that. And she knew he died. But that was it.

Evan now seemed nice, he stuck up for Cersei Greengrass, though he seemed annoyed by it. She had no real opinion on him now. But she was interested in what he could tell her about Lenora and Bowman, seeing as he too was related to them.

"Oh, you're already here. I was looking for you." Cersei said as soon as she arrived in the dorm room.
"Yeah, sorry about that. I should have told you I was leaving." Hermione said, shifting on her bed. Something about Greengrass made her feel uncomfortable.

"No no, it's my bad, I should have noticed you were not at dinner." Cersei said, plopping herself down on the bed next to Hermiones. "So, how have you liked it so far?"

"Oh, it's been wonderful." Hermione said, meeting Greengrasses bright green eyes. They were a different shade than Harry's familiar deep green ones. Hers reminded Hermione of yellow-green grass. Fitting.

"Good. I'm glad you're liking it. Oh hey Fred,El." Cersei greeted the two witches that entered the room. Winnifred, who Hermione met at dinner, muttered a quick and simple, 'hey' and Eloise Parkison, who Hermione didn't have the joy of meeting at dinner, nodded in greeting.

"Are any of you going to use the bathroom? I'm going to shower." Winnifred said, leaning down to her trunk to get some clothes.

Eloise was about to say something, but Cersei sent her a sharp glare and answered, "no no go on and shower Fred."

"Leslie isn't it?" Eloise asked, sitting down on Cersei's bed. Hermione nodded, sifting her eyes towards Eloise. She looked just like her niece. Black hair, oval face, small close together features. The same snobbish look, even though she wasn't being that way.