Lilian Alexandra Gordon

"LESLIE!" The booming voice of Barty Crouch yelled as he ran up to her.

"Barty left the girl alone." Evan said, running up with Rabastan and Regulus on his tail. "Gods man you run fast."

"Yes boys?" Hermione said, sparing them a glance, as she read through Leslies diary.

Currently Leslie was writing about her crush on one of her fathers co workers. Edrian Yaxley.

"Leslie, I have a plan for you." Barty said, throwing his arm around her shoulder, "how about we get your nose off of the book of yours and we all sneak off somewhere?"

This piqued Hermione's interest, "where?"

"Well me and you can go to my bed," he said winking, Hermione rolled her eyes, not finding this type of 'flirting,' very nice at all. "Just playing, I never would. You should, well I don't know. What should we do?"

"We didn't think this one through." Rabastan mumbled and Evan laughed.

"Leslie can help you with your potions, Evan," Barty offered for her, she swore she saw Barty wink at him. Evan rolled his eyes.

"If she wants to, I'd be happy to receive the help."

"Oh course I'd love to, I've already learned all this, I should be able to help you."

"...You've already learned all of this?" Evan asked, looking over at her.

"Well of course, I've read over all of my books...oh I must sound so silly." Hermione said, feeling herself get embarrassed.

"No you don't sound silly, it's just wow. I mean even Snape wasn't like that." Evan said, sounding dewittled, "it's brilliant. I love smart women. Uh. Wait." Evans' face turned a dark shade of red, as he continued walking with his eyes trained on his shoes.

"Geez Ev, I know you think our Leslie is pretty but you don't have to confess your love already." Barty said, hitting his shoulder against Evans.

"Leave him along Barty." Hermione said with a small laugh.

That evening Hermione and Evan sat together in the common room, their potions books opened. "That's not correct." Hermione said, sparing a glance at Evans' work. "Sorry."

"What isn't?" He asked, leaning closer to her, she mimicked his motion. Evans breathing quickened and his eyes widened before he pulled away. "Sorry, I'm just fidgety today." He mumbled.

"It's alright. Um question 7, you stir it 3 times clockwise, 5 times counter, not 5 times clockwise, 3 times counter."

"Oh, you're correct, thanks." He mumbled, cheeks red.

Hermione nodded and went back to reading her book.

Evan watched her, quil leaking ink on the table. He didn't care.

He watched the way the orange glow of the fire flickered across her golden skin. The light bring out the honey colour of her eyes. Her eyelashes were long and thick, her lips full and plump. The freckles on her nose and cheeks were beautiful.

He watched as she instinctively bit at the thumbnail of her left hand, as the fingers on her right cradled the bottom corner of the right page. She was slumped over, a spare curl fell out of her braid, he resisted the urge to move it out of her face.

Hermione read the words written by 18 year old Lilian Alexandra Gordon, her eyes couldn't believe what she was reading.

'30th, January, 1976,

Today Harry and I joined The Order of Phoenix. It's run by Aurour Alastor Moody and Albus Dumbldore. Father mustn't know, or we'll be punished. OH! You just don't understand, I can't sit back and allow these horrible things to keep happening! Harry too, I just wished father would understand.

I won't try and convince him, Harry tried that about a year ago and received 15 lashes. Selfish I know. But I just can't get over my fear of confronting him.

-Lil'

'14th, February, 1976,

Oh that Leslie gets on my nerves. Always whining about something. Today she received 5 lashes because she complained about chores. I felt so bad hearing her cry out. I just wished she would learn.

-Lil'

'10th, May, 1976,

I heard some alarming news. Voldomort, as he is called, has reportedly created a horcrux. I heard daddy and Stephan talking about it. Horrible! I am so disappointed in him.

-Lil.'

Lilian knew. And for almost two whole years she knew. Hermione couldn't believe it. Had Lilian and Harry been the cause of the massacre? Hermione flipped to the back of the 5 year journal.

'10th, August, 1978,

I told my father of Voldemort's plans. He said he had an inkling that we had been found out. Now we must pay the price.

I warned him that we need to get Leslie and Lenny away, but he insisted that they need to be here. I just don't understand.

-Lili A.'

Hermione's eyes widened in no way.

Did Lyall turn on Voldemort? What's happening?

"Hey." Fred said, sitting next to Hermione in transfiguration.

Hermione looked up at her, her eyes were red rimmed as though she was crying. Her cheeks were also flushed and blotchy. "Hey, are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, just the first week back blues." Lier. It was written on her face that was a clear lie.

"Oh, wanna talk about it?"

"No. Thank you though." Fred said looking down at her hands as she pulled some of the skin away, "did she really call me a half breed?" Her voice cracked, "Eloise, did she really call me a half breed mutt?"

What? "No." Hermione said.

"So Cerseis lying then?" Her voice broke down some more.

"Yes."

"I don't think I want to know this, but was Cici saying that?" Tears were already leaking down her face.

Hermione let out a small breath, "yes."

"Thank you." Winnifred stood and left. Skipping that class.

Cersei Greengrass is going to be a problem.