Leslie and Hermione

"It's quite funny actually." Leslie said, with a large smile. Things have calmed down tremendously in the last 10 minutes, "you were just a coincidence. See I was living life as a muggle for only 3 days when portrait Dumbdlore showed up. I didn't even know those could time travel!"

"Me neither, magic is just so....magical." Hermione said with her own large grin. Both girls burst out laughing over nothing really.

"No, you know what's magical? Pizza. Mmm hmm, I had some for the first time last week. The fact that nobody ever told me about it is just erg criminal. Oh! No pasta oh I love pasta. There's so much stuff to put on it. Red sauce. This cheesy stuff. Even soups!" Hermione giggled at Leslie's large eyes and excited tone.

"Ok ok, but for real you were a complete surprise. I mean, Dumbdlore was so happy that we looked alike. But,"Leslie said, examining Hermione's face, "I don't think we do."

"Yeah I don't see it either."

"Hold on," Leslie reached into her robe pocket, pulling out her cherry wood wand. Hermione watched as she pointed it at one of the torches, and listened as she muttered something. The lit torch turned into an elegant looking mirror before their eyes. "My mother taught me that during out home making lesions, it has yet to come in handy." Leslie said, with a proud smile, the corner of her eyes crinkled.

As if on que, both teenagers walked forward in perfect unison. Steps matching, arms identically placed by their sides, heads held high.

"Merlin."

"Jesus."

Both girls stood there, searching their own faces and each other. Lesie and Hermione both had brown curly hair, Hermiones to her shoulder blades and Leslies cut short. Large brown eyes and upturned noses. Full coral lips, and low set eyebrows with honey tan skin. There were some differences of course, Hermione was a good four inches taller, and had freckles, where Leslie did not. Other than that, they where nearly identical. "You look more like Leo. She looks just like mother."

Hermione nodded, and still watched their expressions. They were eerily similar. "I didn't want you here you know." Lesie said under her breath. "That sounded not as I meant it."

"I just meant that well it won't be safe. You aren't safe. I'm not safe. But you're in more danger. I told Dumbldore no. I told him no, and he still brought you here. I was so angry. He put a death wish on you."

"I've had a death wish on me since my first year, I just didn't know it then." Hermione said, turning to her. "It's fine, I wanted this too. I consented to coming here."

"You don't really know what you got yourself into."

"I did. I do. I don't really care if I die anymore, as long as the others don't."

"Hermione-"

"I know. I know. Leslie, the future is awful. I want to stop that, even if I have to die. You don't know what it holds."

Leslie huffed, "that's fine, if that's what you want that's up to you. But I don't want you to die."

"You don't even really know me." Hermione defended, "you don't care if I die, really no one here cares. No one back in my own life cared, they saw me as Harry Potter's friend, where I went, death went. Me being dead would've been easier than all those who died."

"Oh, shut up." Leslie said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms, before turning to walk back to her chair.

"What?"

"You heard me. Shut up." Lesie repeated, twirling her wand between her fingers, "you seem like a good and smart person, really, but what you just said was stupid."

"Looks can be deceiving."

"You're not a bad person if that's what you're implying."

"I'm not implying that at all." Hermione said, walking over to join Leslie at sitting.

"So what are you implying? Maybe I'm not smart enough to follow this."

Hermione sighed and slapped her hands on her knees, "you know, I'm not exactly sure what I'm saying. I guess I feel guilty."

"Survivor's guilt. That's what Albus said."

"Hmm, survivor's guilt? I suppose that's right."

Hermione and Leslie sat in silence for a moment. "I'm scared for what's going to happen." Leslie mumbled.

"Me too."

I'm so fucking tired LMAO