Ch 14: Toy

Raven pov:

I was relaxed with the few days I got off to recover from having my blood drained from me. Since then I've been stuffing my face with food and exploring the depths of the deep web. Night time was pulling around which meant I'd pull another all nighter for fun.

A knock on my door made me groan. I had to throw my blanket off me and set Frank aside to go get the damn thing. Opening it quickly I see Ezra and Valarie standing there with tense gazes. They side eyed each other before smiling at me.

"We made progress." Ezra stated to me. I looked them over and didn't really believe what she said.

"It takes four days to squash beef between vampires and Werewolves?" I stared blankly at them.

"We didn't squash it, we merely came to an agreement." Valarie offered a cocky smirk to me. Rolling my eyes I open the door wider and let them come in.

"I'll have to see it to believe it." I went back to my chair and sat down, relaxing with the boogeyman blog I was reading.

"Not to sound like I did it for a reward or to gain privileges again but… are we allowed to kiss again?" Ezra asked me. A blush is in place on her face as she shifts from foot to foot by the couch.

"I don't give a fuck, I want my privileges back." Valarie stated without a single care. I felt myself grow a little hot and embarrassed that they were so adamant about kissing me.

"Depends if you guys are telling the truth. Why don't you two hug right now?" They both looked disgusted with the idea of doing so, neither of them making a move.

"That can't possibly be ethical or prove anything." Val scoffed at me. I sighed and turned my attention from the two.

"Fine, don't hug and prove nothing to me." I could hear them both grumble behind me, something along the lines of 'a human giving orders' or something like that.

"Okay! We'll do it." Ezra groaned out. Turning around I watched the two with distaste in their eyes face each other and go in for the slowest hug known to mankind.

When they did hug it was brief and quick, faster than it took them to move closer to hug but that's neither here nor there. This is progress. They looked away from each other and brushed their clothes off with deep scowls.

"Okay you're improving. Why don't we celebrate? Let's go to the bar in town and enjoy some drinks and shitty bar food?" I offered to them. Ezra looked happy and Val didn't protest so it was a win.

I ran off while the two waited for me. I quickly get into less lazy clothes and do my makeup accordingly. When dressed and ready I grab my satchel and head down to find the two quietly speaking. They both smiled when they saw me. Valarie's was smaller but it was still nice.

"You look pretty."
"You look delicious."

They side eyed each other but I laughed. Waving for them to follow me, we went to my car and I could tell they wanted to argue. They excused themselves to speak for a moment. When they came back they both sat in the back to not cause a bigger argument.

Content with the outcome I drive us off and head for town. Ezra gives idle chatter with me while Val only chimes in every so often. The drive wasn't long so we reached the bar soon enough. It looked decently busy when we got in so we grabbed a round table booth. I ended up sitting in the middle of the two.

Most would think it's awkward to sit between two friends and or love interests but I was liking it. It was kind of nice to see them fight over me, as selfish as that is. Not to mention they're both hot occult creatures that want me? Like hello?! Of course I'm gonna feed into this love quarrel a little bit.