Ch 10: Kissing Wolves

Raven pov:

I woke in an almost unbearably hot bed with a body wrapped around me tightly. Craning my neck back I saw Ezra's cute sleeping face, her brows were furrowed from the dream she was having. I tried to slip from her grip but she held me tighter, her face pushing into the crook of my neck.

It would be a lie if I said I didn't enjoy this a little. Her body is pressed right into me, her face buried in my neck with noises from her sleep, and her overwhelming body heat. All of it made me feel hot. She mumbled something in my ear and made me flush with heat. It wasn't anything she said, it was just the feeling of her so close to my ear that made me squirm a little.

"Ezra?" I shook her slightly, ignoring the ache that was forming between my legs.

"Hm?" She sounded groggy. She wasn't really awake so I tried again, this time shaking her arms.

"Ezra, wake up." This time she loosened her grip and rolled away from me. Sitting up with a breath I looked over and saw her in all of her sleeping glory.

My eyes soaked in the built body below me. Large toned arms that were previously holding me were now raised abive her head as she slept on her back. Her chest was firm yet soft with the swell of her breasts, covered in a bra. I covered my mouth with my hand when my eyes moved lower. Her sculpted abdomen filled my vision, a happy trail starting from her belly button and moving down past her boxers?

In her sleep, I'm assuming, she must have lost her shorts. Not like she needed it, she ran hot enough to keep me warm and not need a blanket. I tried not to stare but I noticed the veins on her navel that disappeared below the waistband of her boxers. I bit my lip when I found the soft bulge sitting in her boxers as well. That's new but… interesting.

Her hand shot out and grabbed me again, pulling me to lay on top of her. I wanted to protest but it was growing harder. I was fighting to get up and not jump her bones right now, two very evil demons fighting inside of me.

"Cuddle… me…" She mumbled to me, her arm holding me tightly against her body.

"Ezra, we gotta get up." This didn't stir her in the slightest but it did make her grip loosen. I thought over different ways to get her up but one seemed to be the best route. Getting closer to her ear I whispered in it.

"Bacon." She shot up immediately, a dazed and half awake look in her eyes.

"Where?" She looked around groggily. I giggled a little at her morning voice but chose to not voice it.

"Downstairs now get up and get dressed." She whined but dragged herself out of bed. I secretly eyed her as she stretched out, her muscles tensing and relaxing when she yawned and stretched.

"You're not lying are you?" She asked me. I averted my gaze and found hers, one that screamed suspicion.

"There will be  bacon when I go cook so stop stressing." I got up and stretched out myself, trying not to ogle her.

"Will there be lots?" She tilted her head, much like a dog when confused.

"Yes, now go." I shooed her off and she happily went.

Going to my bathroom I quickly go through my morning routine before getting dressed. When secured in clothes and having my hair done I go downstairs to work on making breakfast. I see a note on the counter telling me that Dre went to work.

I hear Jojo and Frank run in and greet me, barking and meowing for breakfast. I grab their food and put it into their bowls and then go work on my own breakfast. Knowing how much Ezra can eat I make sure to make enough food to feed 4 people.