Part 1 | Take off

' Seem's normal... for now '

"Hyung"

"Hyung wake up"

Minho groaned, opening his eyes and squinting them due to the bright lights he saw. He stretched his body a little and looked at the male who was standing in front of him, luggage in his hand.

"Come on, we need to board our flight," Jisung said, giving Minho a hand.

The latter nodded, taking the younger's hand and standing up. Jisung gave Minho a small smile, stepping closer to brush some strands of his hair so that it didn't look as messy.

A small smile made its way to Minho's lips as he allowed Jisung to fix his hair.

"Alright, let's go" Jisung then said once he finished, turning to where two airport security guards kept the departure gate openned for them.

They were arriving back in Korea from Sydney Airport after a big concert in Australia. The boys already had their next comeback planned and after going home, they were planning something big for their fans.

They were excited.

Walking into the large plane, Minho and Jisung headed to the front section where first-class sat. There were a few people there along with them, but not many.

There was a little kid that Jisung was fond of; the idol kept waving at him while the kid waved right back. It was an adorable sight for the rest of the members as well as the boy's parents.

Minho stood in the narrow pathway of the plane, looking down at his ticket. Jeongin and Changbin were already seated, looking through the window. Jisung and Felix were being playful with the kid. Seungmin and Hyunjin were filming a mini-vlog before departure like they always do.

Minho was currently the only one who hadn't found his seat.

"Leeknow! Over here!" The said boy turned his head to the front row seats where Chan was seated. The latter waved his hand and motioned him to come.

"This is your seat, right?" Chan asked, looking at Minho once the younger walked to him.

The latter looked down at his ticket and then at the seat and a relieved sigh left his lip as he nodded and openned the overhead cabins to put in his hand luggage.

Minho then sat down next to Chan, on the seat beside the window. He looked outside for a moment and waved at Sydney, knowing he would miss his fans who were there.

"We'll come back here again, I promise," Chan said to Minho, patting the youngers shoulder. Minho turned to the older, nodding with a smile.

The plane was filled with chatter as people then got on. A few people walked into the first class section, including their manager, but it was almost empty there. The boys could hear people talking from the Business class which was right behind them.

About fifteen minutes or so passed as everyone boarded the plane and then the captain started speaking. the captain's message was given in many different languages, including Korean just for the boys.

After that, the emergency procedures were also shown and all the instructions were given before asking everyone to double-check if their seatbelts were on.

Minho looked down, seeing that he had buckled his seatbelt already.

He felt his heart beating as soon as the plane started moving on the runway. Chan tried to comfort him, saying that it was alright and telling him to relax.

Minho tried but failed to calm down as the plane took off. He gripped the sides of his seat as the plane shook a little, making him internally panic.

He really hated planes. And he was terrified of heights.

Two minutes pass as the plane lifted high up into the air. Minho's heartbeat only rises as he notices the plane going higher and higher. Another minute followed and then, the captain of the plane announced that it was safe to take off the seatbelts and roam around.

Chan turned his head to Minho, smiling at him teasingly. "See, now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He teased, unbuckling his seatbelt before standing up and doing a stretch.

"Chan, hey- don't leave me," Minho said quickly, panicking as he felt the plane shake a little as it went through some clouds.

The older male chuckled, shaking his head before placing his hand on Minho's shoulder. "I'll be right back. Just calm down" Chan said as he stepped away, walking toward the bathroom in the plane when all of a sudden all the lights in the plane eerily flickered as the plane shook again.

He paused in his step, looking up at the lights that seemed normal now. Shrugging, he reached for the handle when the plane shook again, and this time, violently, and suddenly started descending at a high speed.