Chapter 28(Pirate Arc): Waking up

(I am going to be borrowing yet another thing from FionaWimber, specifically her living vehicle concept, I asked her as I made this thing so I don't plagiarize someone's very creative and very amazing idea, because her living vehicle concept is awesome, I highly recommend her books like the 'Olympian Sisters' saga and 'The Chosen' books with 'Olympian Sisters' focusing around the Olympic Class liners and 'The Chosen' covering the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman, both are available on Wattpad and on fanfiction.net)

Home Universe

Steve Irwin POV

Andy's body was sitting in a hospital and being inspected by the doctors assembled, none could really figure out why the young man wasn't waking up, but the pair of souls he shares his head with knew exactly why, Andy's soul was nowhere to be found it had disappeared just after the battle, he was still alive but something had sucked his soul out and spat it out elsewhere.  

Georgia: "How's Andy, Alex?" she asked, coming into the room. 

Alex: "Same old, same old." he sighed, "He's still out of it, but from what I can see his body is in pristine condition, and his arms aren't causing this since the doc tweaked em so Andy could wake up with the things attached without being a dumbass." 

Georgia: "That's a relief....I just wish he would wake up..." she sighed, longingly. 

In response Alex got up and started giving Georgia headpats in a fatherly manner which the modified Iowa Class Battleship pouted to. 

Alex: "Don't worry Georgia, he'll get better." he reassured, "Now, tell me about your interactions with your siblings." 

Immediately stars filled her eyes as Georgia started babbling about her sisters, Irwin opening her eye to chuckle inwardly as the Battleship excitedly went on about the other Iowa's. 

Georgia: "-Iowa was so cool to be around, Wisconsin was an amazing prankster, and Illinois and Kentucky were adorable!~" she said, "I still don't get why Illy and Kent were lolis though....anyway! Hipper never saw it coming! All NJ had to do was piss her off, which to be fair she is very good at, then we had her covered head to toe in camo paint Home Alone style! She's still washing the shades of green out!" 

Irwin inwardly chuckled, knowing Andy would've love to see even a single member of his fleet this happy. 

Alex: "Good job." he chuckled, giving her a thumbs up, "Now, let's leave Andy to re-animate himself." 

Georgia nodded with a smile and skipped away to rejoin her sisters. Once she left Alex turned to Andy's body. 

Alex: "You can open your eyes now." he sighed, "I saw you peek em open." 

Observer hit Irwin over the head before both Andy's eyes opened. The feature that told Alex that Andy wasn't there was eye color, usually when Andy was in control his left eye was a bright, baby blue while his right was a slightly darker gold-ish color. But right now Andy's left eye was Emerald Green and his right (Which would its muted gold color for Irwin) was a bright Siren Yellow. 

Alex: "So, this gonna be a Two-Face thing? Like from Batman?" he asked, genuinely curious. 

'Andy' chuckled which sounded like Irwin's and Observer's voices overlapping each other in a voice recording as they said the same words. 

'Andy': "Not quite." she giggled, "We're both in control of Andy's body and working in unison to pilot it." 

Alex: "Huh....so Venom?" he questioned.