Chapter 21: Give My Cousin Back

General POV

Instead of continuing where the last chapter left off the screen opened to Marga's POV, with her trying to wrestle control of her body back with Warrior. 

Marga: "Give my body back you alien freak!" she yelled. 

Ocean Warrior: "Yeah! What she said!" she added, punching Terminator's face. 

Terminator easily overpowered both of them, throwing Ocean Warrior into Marga and throwing her back before gluing her eyes forward as a black slime encroached on them. 

Marga: "Wh-what is that?!" she demanded.

Ocean Warrior: "Not something good!" she replied, dragging Marga away.

A pen dropped from Marga's pocket, upon contact with the slime it disintegrated. 

Cutting away from that revealed Andy slamming through a wall and tumbling across the water. 

Andy: "Ugh...son of a bitch..." he groaned. 

Terminator II: "C-c-CO-m-m-ME HERE!!" it yelled, roaring through the hole in the wall. 

Terminator attempted to punch Andy's skull in, only for Andy to block the punch and counter punch leading to the pair entering a vicious fist fight. Andy managed to gain control of the fight by grabbing a piece of debris with his anchor and throwing it into Terminator, as she tumbled to a stop and fixed her nose Terminator smirked. 

Terminator II: "H-h-H-H-Hurt me, y-Y-o!ou hurt the g-G-girl boy." it said, charging back into the fight. 

Andy: "Oh fu-" he started.

Andy created a sword and drew his katana to parry another blow from the Siren's hammer, only for Ocean Warrior's powerful water canon to blast him away and into another wall. The Shatter's main gun fired but only shattered against Terminator's hand, causing her to attack the weaponized yacht. 

Bob Barker: "NO YOU DON'T!!" she yelled, slamming into Terminator. 

Barker clawed into Terminator's side and pinned it to the side of a building. 

Terminator II: "A-a-a-Ah~ m-m-M-my failed a-a-A-ncest-t-T-tor.~" it said, glitching hard. 

Bob Barker: "Don't you dare call me that!" she growled. 

Barker bitch slapped Terminator through the wall. Andy ran after them, keeping pace rather easily. 

Andy: "Marga! Snap out of it! Fight her!" he yelled. 

Steve Irwin: "Warrior! Kid!" she called. 

In Terminator's head the 2 hosts were running from Terminator's now corrupt programing and at the same time were being deleted by what was left working. 

Marga: "A-Andy..." she said, straining. 

Ocean Warrior: "Ir-Irwin...." she strained, further into the process than Marga, "H-help..."

Andy had joined Barker in dealing with Terminator...who continued to win, kicking both their asses easily. 

Bob Barker: "Damn it Andy, stop holding back!" she barked. 

Andy: "I would but if we went all out my cousin dies, she's still only a human!" he yelled. 

Bob Barker: "Tch." she scoffed, "Human meat shield, fucking coward." 

Terminator started giggling which slowly turned into chuckling, then laughing, and finally cackling all the while, glitching hard. 

Terminator II: "Y-you can-cAN-CaN't k-K-K-kill me.~ B-B-bu-Ut I-i-I can k-k-K-ill YOU!!" it glitchily stuttered.