Chapter 43: The Sea Shepherd Caper (2/3)

Makati City, Philippines

0000 hours

Current Conditions: Clear

The Ocean Warrior slowly made its way through the flooded and broken remains of the city with her secretary UNSF Yamato off her starboard stern. Marga had decided to take the small detour on the way to Shanghai just to check on her old home.

Yamato (SBY): "It's always so sad to see your home in such a horrible state of being..." she said, sadly.

Marga: "Yeah, it is..." she nodded, sadly, "The last time I was here, I was fighting.........I didn't even stop to see the state of the place until now..."

Yamato (SBY): "It looks really bad..." she trailed off, "How did it come to this?"

Marga: "The Siren. They did this. When they appeared for the first time they took this place first. When everyone was gone they made the place fit their needs by flooding it." she explained.

Yamato (SBY): "Why'd they do that?" she asked.

Marga: "To utilize all their new territory to create a massive FOB and store all their Mass Produced models." she replied, "It stayed like this for a while until my cousin and now brother came in and blew it all to hell."

Yamato (SBY): "I think I remember seeing a newspaper on that, from what they say, it was a landslide victory." she said.

Marga: "We almost lost my brother during the fighting." she said, "But other than that, it was a landslide. Heh, funny, that reminds me of what's happening right now."

Yamato (SBY): "Aren't you worried about him right now?" she asked.

Marga: "No. I know that he wouldn't want me to worry. And besides, Alex is already on his way to deal with the situation, if Andy is being held against his will then Alex will be swift to deal with the bastards who dared touch his little brother." she reassured.

Yamato (SBY): "Sounds about right, if I ever get little siblings, I'd go to hell and back to help them out of their predicament." she said.

Marga: "Likewise. I had a little brother back when this place was still a Tropical Paradise, he was on one of the flights out to China but Andy hasn't seen him yet." she explained.

Yamato (SBY): "Maybe you'll finally find some closure." she suggested.

Marga: "Maybe..." she trailed off.

As the pair of shipgirls exited the flooded Archipelago, Ariel peeked out from her hiding place amongst the rubble, wondering what the heck the pair of ships were doing in the flooded city she was beginning to call home.

Ariel: 'Are they looking for me? I didn't know they needed the fish that much! How did they even find me?!' she thought, panicked.

The ships didn't detect or really notice her and continued sailing towards China, not knowing how much panic they had unintentionally caused.

Undisclosed Location, somewhere in the Canary Islands

1300 hours

Current Conditions: Stormy

Somewhere in the undeveloped portions of the Canary Islands a facility had been erected. The public were told it was a military base and the military were told it was a luxury resort. Either way, neither side questioned it due to all the paperwork being there and in order, what they didn't know was that the paperwork had been forged, this was the new VILE Academy a top secret location where VILE trained its various recruits into becoming international felons.