Chapter 14(War Arc Start): To Japan!

General POV

It was 2:00 AM on Sunday July 2nd, Andy and his fleet linked up with Hiroshi, Rex, Ady, and all their fleets for the latter trio's trip back to Yokosuka.

The Nishin Maru and the Shonan Maru were still damaged from the skirmish from before and from what Irwin told Andy, they were annoyed at this.

Rex: "I still don't see why we have to be escorted." he whined as Andy docked.

Ady Gil: "Well unfortunately, other than the Admirals and Lieutenants back inside, no one's faced Siren Armadas like the one that ambushed us a few days ago other than Andy." she explained, "And we're going into the area with the most Siren Activity in the world."

Hiroshi: "Still, I'd rather Admiral Emily over that dickwad." he stated, turning to face the Irwin.

However Hiroshi proceeded to jolt backwards as Andy was standing right there smiling with his eyes closed menacingly.

Andy: "You wanna repeat all that shit-talking to my face?" he asked, still smiling.

Hiroshi: "N-nope, I'm good." he said, fearfully.

In between last chapter and this one was around a week, in that time Andy had beat the shit out of anyone and everyone who challenged him and his fleet...sans Alex who still kicked his ass.

Andy: "That's what I thought..." he growled, opening his glowing eyes and glaring before turning to get ready for the journey.

Hiroshi fearfully peaked from behind Ady.

Hiroshi: "How is someone that menacing so...well..." he started asking.

Alex: "Hey kweebs!" he greeted, jogging around

Andy: "Sup dH." he greeted back in a completely different tune, "What's new?"

Alex: "Not much, you?" he replied.

Andy: "Just getting ready for the hop to Japan." he added, lifting a massive crate of provisions with a single hand and 10x 18 inch shells in another, "Well, I'm off in a bit, you and Belle be careful on your way to Russia in a few days, and no bombing Moscow!"

Alex: "No promises!" he said as Andy left.

Andy hopped onto Georgia and helped load the ammo and provisions.

Rex: "Helpful I think is the word you're looking for..." he said.

Hiroshi: "Yeah..." he nodded.

Ady Gil: "Simple, not everyone here is like you." she smugly replied, walking off to her fleet.

Hiroshi would keep a wide berth between himself and Andy while Rex started thinking about his personality for the rest of the trip. Andy on the other hand just continued helping prepare his fleet for war...excessively.

Cleveland: "That should be everything, thanks Commander!" she thanks cheerfully.

Andy: "No prob." he replied, turning and producing a sword, "Here's your broadsword Warspite, freshly sharpened."

Warspite: "Thanks for that Commander." she said, picking it up from his hands and testing it out.

Andy: "My pleasure. Luna!" he shouted, throwing over a can of war paint.

Antonio Luna: "Salamat Kumander." she said, catching it and putting it on like the rest of the fleet had.

Andy: "Alright, that should be about everything." he said, looking around.