Chapter 9: Operation: Yamato

(Don't be confused by the title, this is a spin-off of sorts on the 2007-2008 campaign Sea Shepherd launched named Operation: Musashi)

General POV

Picking up where last chapter left off, Andy made his way to a table with his lunch and his fleet sitting around him. It was Monday and he, as the Second Ranked in terms of power had the honor of greeting the visiting students that morning.

Royal Student: "I say it has been nice to meet you good chap." she said, merrily.

Reich Student: "Ja, you have been most velcoming." he added.

Parliament Student: "If only our Sakuran Comrades were here." he said, "They are very enjoyable."

Andy: "It's been great to meet you all too, and I look forward to sparring with each of you when we get the chance." he said.

Andy sat down in his seat, the cafeteria absolutely packed as 4 of the 5 schools mingled with each other.

Cleveland: "This place is looking damn lively now." she noted.

Antonio Luna: "Obviously, events like these are big deals from what I've heard." she said, "They happen every year but they're the only 2 times when every school comes together."

Arizona: "It also means more people will gawk at us since these events allow the press to come onto the grounds." she said.

Georgia: "Something I don't mind.~" she said, winking at a camera man teasingly.

Said camera man fainted with a nosebleed causing Georgia to burst out laughing.

Andy: "You gotta stop doing that Georgia." he chastised.

Georgia: "Can't stop me from having fun." she replied with a shrug.

Spee scooted closer to Andy shyly. After finishing their lunches Andy walked over to the Irwin so he could fire her up for a training exercise alongside his fleet. As he did he heard the sound of an argument....and immediately groaned as he heard Rex.

Rex: "You don't belong as a Commander slave." he said, "So why don't you make like a tree, and shove off."

???: "Fuck you Rex!" she yelled back, "Just let me through!"

Rex: "Not a chance sla-!?" he starts.

Andy: "What the hell's going on over here?" he growled.

Rex froze and turned to see Andy glaring at him.

Rex: "N-nothing...." he stuttered.

Andy: "That's what I thought Rex, get outta here." he basically ordered.

Rex scrambled away as the unknown girl sized Andy up. He had changed his attire since coming into contact with Irwin and replicated her outfit, changing the skirt with a pair of pants and adding on a pair of black Nikes.

The girl before him was about as tall as his chest, her clothes were entirely black, the Sea Shepherd logo on a pair of shorts, a hoodie with the name 'Ady Gil' over her chest, below it a white shirt with the name 'Earthrace', her hair was pitch black under a cap with 2 wing-like protrusions resembling her pontoons and her main bridge section.

Ady Gil: "O-oh wow...um....d-do you own the-?" she started.

Andy: "I'm Commander Andy, yes I own the Steve Irwin." he said, "I assume you're the Ady Gil."

Ady Gil: "Mhm! It's nice to meet you sir." she said.

Andy: "Nice to meet you too kid." he said with a nod, "Where's your Commander?"