Chapter 11: Getting bullied and getting revenge

General POV

It'd been 2 days since Alex had returned , classes had returned to normal and Belle announced her intentions to join the games that Saturday as the bad guy and reverse the roles, Andy was enjoying some lunch with his fleet as normal, Wednesday was the one weekday where all class halts after Lunch so most everyone was there.

Cleveland: "That Reich Captain was absolute hell to fight..." she groaned.

Antonio Luna: "But we kicked their asses good, didn't we?" she jabbed.

Admiral Hipper: "His Eugen never stood a chance." she boasted.

Warspite: "I had to save you from his Bismarck though." she deadpanned.

Admiral Hipper: "So? Still got those dummkompfs." she stated.

Arizona: "I think Missouri saw me." she said.

Andy: "I saw her looking at the match, she looked relatively impressed with you." he recounted.

Arizona smiled at this before continuing the devouring of her burger.

Kaga: "I'm still surprised we slapped that Royal Commander yesterday so easily." she reflected, eating some sushi.

Akagi: "He brought Destroyers to a Light Cruiser and Carrier fight." she explained, "He was bound to lose."

It was peaceful as Andy chowed down on some Katsudon with Luna eating some Adobo off his port and Blue eating some steak off his starboard.....admittedly Andy had to teach the latter how to use utensils but otherwise it was ok. Andy was about to leave to deposit his dirty dishes when Rex came alongside.

Rex: "Well well well, if it isn't Azur's resident freak and his group of slaves." he mocked, breaking the peace, "Didn't I tell you never to come in here?"

Rex had been getting more brash and arrogant lately and decided to conquer his fear of Andy.

Andy: "Piss off Rex, I just wanna have a nice, quiet lunch to myself." he growled.

Rex: "Oh, am I bothering you? Good!" he shouted, the other whaling captains coming alongside, "Maybe you'll leave and never come back."

Yushin Maru 2 Captain: "Yeah, maybe he should've died like his family did." he said, making Andy's eyes widen, "Maybe then we'd be down one freak."

Yushin Maru 1 Captain: "That's right, we found out about your family's fate." he said, "Shelled into oblivion in a tourist boat because you were too scared to get in the water."

Hiroshi: "This world would be better off without him after all." he added, before raising a finger to Georgia and Arizona, "You don't have the ability to hurt human beings so stay out of this.~"

The 2 battleships growled but stood down unable to help Andy.

Antonio Luna: "Don't listen to them Kumander." she whispered.

Blue: "You're an amazing person." she added, "They're just assholes."

Andy couldn't hear them, he was trembling and tearing up as suicidal thoughts started breaking into his head.

Yushin Maru 3 Captain: "Guys." he started, tapping Rex's shoulder.

Before Rex or any of the others could react an M1911 was pointing at Rex's skull from behind.

Alex: "Say one more goddamn thing about my lil brother, his fleet, or his family and you're in for a world of pain." he growled.

Georgia: "Thank God Alex!" she said.