Chapter 4: Going on a mission

General POV

That Sunday Andy decided to pull for new ships in case they may be needed, he had enough for a Capital Ship or 2 and a single Destroyer/Light Cruiser. So Andy went to the summoning station at the center of his base.

The station looked like a slot machine but instead of 3 rollers in the center it was a single screen and on the left were 6 pods that were 7 feet high, there were also 2 slots, one for cubes and another for cards to speed up construction.

Andy: "Alright, let's see what we get." he said.

Antonio Luna: "Maybe we can get someone who can rival Missouri and Yamato." she suggested.

Andy: "Doubt it." he said simply, "But we can pray."

Antonio Luna: "Right." she said.

Andy put 2 of the cubes onto the station and pulled a lever, the timer was promising at over 4 hours so Andy inserts a card into the machine and speeds up construction to now, the closest pod glows a bright blue before a human figure formed roughly Luna's height but with much bigger riggings.

Warspite: "Greetings, I'm Warspite. I hold the record for the longest ranged hit on a moving target." she said.

Andy: "Holy shit..." he cussed in surprise.

Warspite: "Surprised?" she asked, stepping out of the pod.

Antonio Luna: "Yeah you're....way shorter than we thought you'd be." she stated.

Warspite: "Looks like we need to have a long talk..." she said, grabbing her sword slightly annoyed.

Andy: "Don't threaten my secretary please." he begged.

Warspite: "....very well Commander." she sighed, sheathing her sword, "Do you have any commands as of this moment?"

Andy: "Other than at ease and you're free to explore, none at the moment." he said.

Warspite bowed and thanked Andy before going off on her way to explore. Andy then put another 2 cubes in and pulled the lever, the timer said 3 hours this time. He put another card in before the pod glowed bright blue once again, before a much taller figure appeared.

Admiral Hipper: "Huh? You are the commander? Is the war effort going so poorly these days that they're letting anyone become a commander?" she said in her tsundere way.

Antonio Luna: "There isn't a war going on bitch." she shot back.

Andy: "Easy Luna." he said, "As for you Hipper, if I upgrade you, will you work hard and help me take down Eugen?"

Admiral Hipper: "Hell yes sir!" she yelled eagerly, "But not because I like you....asshat!"

Andy: "Works for me." he said, brushing it off, "Go explore, I'll work on getting you to fighting shape once I get some crates open."

Hipper nodded before walking away, glaring at Andy.

Antonio Luna: "That bitch's gonna be a difficult one." she said.

Andy: "I know, but let's make the most out of her." he said.

Luna nodded as Andy pocketed his last cube before making his way over to Akashi's store, coupon in hand to spite the capitalistic cat. He double, triple, and even quadruple-checked the expiry dates before walking up.

Akashi: "Ah, Commander Andy, how many coupons are you giving me this time?" she asked.

Andy: "My last 3 admittedly." he said, "The others have already been used."