Epilogue

I dedicate this to all of you! Thank you so much for reading!!

Epilogue

Three years later

I was in a panic, rushing around the kitchen to check on everything, wanting this day to be perfect because it was a day we have been growing more and more excited for with each passing day. I must look ridiculous with all my running about and trying to pay attention to what still needed to be done before anyone showed up at our house.

"Harry, slow down." My mum instructed me as she continued putting cubes of mean and cut vegetables onto skewers. She shook her head and let out a chuckle. "I know you're excited and all but you should take a break to just breathe."

I let myself pause, my mind still listing things that I either had to check again or I had new things that I needed to do. Listening to my mum, I took deep breaths in and then let the out in a controlled manner.

"Okay," I started, placing my hands out in front of me like I was trying to keep myself stable. Then a sigh of relief fell from my lips.

My mum washed her hands off in the sink before she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek as well. "There. That's much better."

I hugged her back, a smile appearing on my face when I heard Niall coming in from the garden. As always, him just being here with me could calm me down even further.

"Is my favourite boy tired from all the work?" I asked sweetly, chuckling as I left my mum's arms and walked over to Niall

A joking frown came to Niall's face. "I know you're not talking about me but the tent is all set up. Horan men definitely are better at these kinds of things." He said.

"Of course, I wasn't talking about you." I stated as I brought my hand up to rub it up and down the back of the young child Niall was holding against his hip. "You want to help us about in the kitchen, Dominick?" I asked our two year-old son as he looked around at all of the food that we had set aside on one of the counters, then slowly nodding his head.

I smiled at him as Niall passed him over to me. I kissed Dominick on his cheek before I leaned over to meet Niall's lips in a quick kiss afterwards. I lightly began swaying to rock my hips to keep Dominick's attention.

"Is there anything else that you need me to do?" Niall asked, looking past me to address my mum.

She looked around and then shook her head. "I don't think so. What time is your mum coming around, dear?"

Niall made a face as he calculated the time in his head. "I think she said around 2, which is when everyone else will be getting here. She sends her apologies that she couldn't help with the set up."

My mum waved Niall off. "She doesn't need to worry about any of that." She said before walking over to the kebabs she'd been working on. "Now, these are all done. I'll wrap them up and put them into the fridge for when your dad is ready to start grilling." She explained to him.

Niall nodded. "All right. So, everything's set then?"

"Almost." I said, checking on Dominick's grass stained clothes. "Looks like you've been crawling around the grass again. Luckily, I haven't put you into your clothes for the day. You're meeting quite a few people today and I'm sure you want to clean up." I told him as I placed him on my opposite hip.

"He's just being like every other kid, babe." Niall said, walking over to us and ruffling up Dominick's brunet hair, smiling as Niall messed his hair up.