Chapter -12

Today the Deshmukhs and Sharmas along with Mahiakshi and Virushka gathered at Sharma Mansion. Panditji was looking for the appropriate dates for the engagement ceremony of Varshit.

Panditji:- We have three dates one at the end of this month, one after three months and the last one after a year.
We can't do the engagement after that because of some issues in auspicious days.

Poornima:- Ok Panditji we will let you know about it.

The pandit ji left after blessing them.

Adi:- Varsha Rohit you both talk and decide about it. We leave it upto you.

They all had their lunch. Varshit, Mahiakshi and Virushka went to Kohli House to talk.

Ro:- Varsha what do you think??? Which date you want to get engaged??
See it's you who will have changes in life alm of sudden so I want it to happen according to you.

Var:- I think sooner or later that changes are meant to happen so why not sooner. I think the date at the end of this month works cuz you are free. The date after three months is the one you have your series and the date after one year I think won't be possible cuz it's worldcup year and I don't want anything to distract you.

Everyone just smiled.

Ro:- Ok then the date at the end of this month is finalized.

Nush:- We will go for shopping next week.

Saks:- Yes we will inform the girls

They all spend the evening together. Later Rohit went to drop Varsha . Rohit was stealing her glances who was enjoying the breeze closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

Ro:- You love long drives, don't you???

Varsha looked at him and smiled.

Var:- I like fresh air. It helps me clear my mind. Me and Aaru used to go on long drives whenever either of us was not in good mood.

Ro:- Yarr yeh Aaru ko milna padega. I have heard about her from you since the day we met. Now I am eager to meet her.

Var:- She is coming by the end of this month so you will get to meet her in our engagement.

Ro:- Hmm... Varsha you are okay with the date right??? I can wait if you want and if you fear about our parents reactions don't worry I will handle them.

Var:- Yes Rohit I am okay with all this.

Ro:- Ohh then it's fine. Bhabhi and Nush told that we have to go for shopping the next week cuz after that I will get busy with the team for the series.

Var:- Hmm... how many days you will be out for the series?

Ro:- 2 weeks. Will come back 4 days before the engagement.

Var:- Ohh...

Ro:- Varsha woh... actually I apologise...

Var:- Why this apologies and all???

Rohit:- Woh actually that day when we meet the team and they asked you if you were joining and without considering your opinion I refused that's why.

Var:- Rohit I understand that there must be some reason for you to refuse. If you are forgetting you considered my choice and opinion the same day when we were selecting the rings. I know you are just afraid of a past situation so you reacted that way and no need to apologise for it.

Ro:- I am really very much grateful that I have got you as my fiancee Varsha.

Var:- I am lucky to have you too Rohit.

He dropped her and then left to his home.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Shopping and fun with the team

Next update:-

07/10/2023

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome. The reason for late update was my sister left abroad for higher education so was spending some time and helping her pack. It is an emotional phase after all when you are habitual to someone but we will get through.

Thank you...