closeted

Bakugo is gay. He likes guys and he knows it. He doesn't deny it and is aware of it but he is in the closet.

He is scared. Really scared. He is scared to be judged and looked down upon.

He knows people in the community from Japan, and they get bullied so badly in school to the point where some of them have committed suicide or self harm.

Bakugo realised it was safer to live a life of lies rather than being a target. There was one person he looked up to who was openly and proudly gay.

Izuku Midoriya. He was pretty, quiet, quick-witted, funny and nerdy.

But he was gay...and not closeted but openly gay. He was bullied and targeted every day but he continued to smile and come into school everyday.

Bakugo was confused why was he putting a facade?  If it was him in that position he would've hurt himself badly.

So, Bakugo wanted to  understand his thought process and why he wasn't so scared of  them. He wanted to approach and conversation with him.

But thing was he is a popular loner. He is a popular guy he did have friends but he was a loner. All of them talked shit behind his back and he knew it.

He knew it, yet he still chose to put up a front. He looked like a model student and person.

That's why Bakugo had a crush on him. But the thing was is that Bakugo and Midoriya were childhood friends. But they are not in good terms, it usually consists of Bakugo shouting and Midoriya apologising.

It just pisses Bakugo off that he's putting on a facade to conceal himself from not showing his true emotions.

Katsuki's POV:

I see the nerd buying a smoothie. For once he's not with that fucking fake group.

I approach him and laugh at his face.

"You fucking bitch. Buying that stupid smoothie? Heh, you really think you're special." I laughed at him loudly.

"Kacchan. You don't need to insult me every time you see me. It hurts my feelings..." He spoke in an upset tone.

He looked so adorable I just want to hug him.

"Shut up! With your pink asshole. Slut." I yelled, but I really wanted to say I liked him and that he looked pretty today.

I fucked up. I don't get why I can't just share my feelings...

"Hey Bakubro!  My birthday party is this weekend. You down to coming?" He asked me with that cheerful grin of his.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Great! I'm going to go and invite some more people. See you later bro." He waves and began running after people. What a loser.

The party is in 5 days that's still a butt load of time. But it flew by so quickly, today was the day. I don't usually go to parties but this was a special occasion.

I wore casual clothes and I was ready to drink to my hearts content.

Nothing would ruin this night. Until I saw him. Why did that idiot invite Deku!

He looks so fucking beautiful it hurts. His freckles are popping out a slight blush concealing his face. His messy curls flowed in all the right directions.

He looked so beautiful.

I had to erase him from my thoughts so I took a shot and the shots kept on piling up.

That's all I was able to remember.

Izuku's POV:

I'm at Kirishima's birthday party with my friends Uraraka and Mina keep on whispering shit about me right in front of my face and giggling.