Jealous

Midoriya had been getting quite popular with all the boys and girls in our class.

It was as if they had suddenly had an interest him.

"Hey Deku! I got you some chocolates." The invisible girl smiled and ran away.

"Deku, I got you an all might plushie! I hope you like it." Uraraka's cheeks became more rosy.

"T-t-thanks ochaco, I really like it." He began to chuckle while his face filled with blush.

*Why do people keep on buying me gifts." The green head wondered.

The more the day went by, the more gifts he had. He was struggling to fit them in his locker.

"There's so many gifts!" Izuku muttered while stuffing them in his locker.

"Tch." A raspy voiced groaned from behind.

"Agh! Kacchan, I didn't see you there...Do you need something?"

"Follow me." He demanded.

"But, where are we going?" He asked perplexed.

"Just listen to what I say! And you'll see nerd." He huffed.

It took about an hour to finally see what Bakugo was talking about.

"What is this! Did you really just waste my time Kacchan?" Deku was about to complain.

"No! You idiot...enter the place."

Inside it was very traditional Japanese interior, and it also had beautiful lamps shining.

"Wow...this is beautiful! Why would take me somewhere beautiful like this. I thought you hated me..." Deku sighed under his breath.

"Well the thing is, those fucking extras are trying to buy their love for you! And you don't even reject their gifts." He complained.

"It doesn't matter Kacchan, it doesn't affect you. Thanks for being considerate." He smiled.

"You fucking nerd! It does concern me. I like you! Ugh I fucking said it." He blurted it out. Red scattered all across his cheeks and he began to draw away from eye contact.

"Y- y-you like me! But you always tell me to die, and say that you hate me..."

Midoriya was marvelled at the fact Bakugo had the capability to like someone, and not to mention him!

"I already said I like you!" He yelled making Deku flinch.

"I'm sorry." He apologised realising he was scaring Deku.

"You know what Kacchan, I don't know if I want to date you..." He mumbled while eating his Katsu.

"What the fuck Deku!" He slammed the table getting up.

"Wait Kacchan! I never said I wouldn't give you a chance, prove me wrong..."

"You want me to buy you gifts like those fucking extras! I'm not like that Deku. I don't bribe people just to date them." He picked up his school bag and began to leave.

Midoriya followed behind him, and the journey home was awfully quiet.

Not one of them uttered a word, whisper or cough. Just pure silence the only thing that could be heard was the wheels moving.

Bakugo was glaring ferociously at Deku while Deku awkwardly ignored eye contact but would occasionally take a quick glance.

"Tch." Katsuki kissed his teeth.

"Kacchan! I said you can try woo me, you literally bullied me for 10 years! I can't just forgive you so quickly. Prove to me you're not that bully who hates me!" Izuku professed to Bakugo and with that he got up and began to get off the bus not knowing where he was going.