i like.

bakudeku kid au (they're like 7-8 years)
I'm writing in third person POV
there is fluff!

The two little rascals explored the rocky pebbles that was beside a beautiful stream of water. With a range of wildlife blossoming.

There were different breeds of animals amphibian, invertebrates, vertebrates those with exoskeletons. The list continues...

"Look kacchan! A bunch of daffodils. You're meant to make a wish and it'll come true." The greenette picked up some daffodils off the floor and handed it to the blonde boy.

"That's stupid! Why would blowing a plant make a wish come true." He laughed at the freckled boy.

"Please blow it Kacchan! Daffodils are really rare to see."

"Fine Deku." He blowed the daffodil and made a wish.

"What did you wish for Kacchan?" Midoriya asked curiously.

"Why would I tell you? What did you wish for nerd..."

"It's a secret! Since you didn't tell me..." The small boy huffed and continued to explore the biodiversity in the area they were in.

"I don't know why I even come here with you. Just to look at nature. Yuck." Young Bakugo threw a fit knowing Midoriya would feel bad.

"I'm sorry Kacchan! But I really really like the plants and animals we see."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and continued to follow around Deku like a bodyguard.

They spent most of the day continuing to look at plants, touching the animals and playing in the wind.

It appeared as if young Bakugo hated the freckled boy but he always had a soft spot for him. And young Midoriya was aware of it, so he never took Katsuki's snarky or ill-mannered remarks to heart.

The boys decided it was getting late and decided to make their way home.

"Hey Kacchan! Do you want to have a sleepover tonight?" The feeble boy asked quietly.

"Why would I have a sleepover with your quirkless self?" He laughed at the boy.

"My mom bought you those snacks you wanted..." The shorter male began to bribe the taller one.

"All right then." He nodded his head agreeing to the transaction.

"Yay!" He hugged the blonde.

"Get off of me! Why are you always so touchy?" He yelled.

"S-s-sorry...I was just excited. You never sleep over anymore."

"That's because I have a bed at home!"

———-

The boys made it to Midoriya's house and were in there PJ's ready to hit the hay.

Izuku pleaded for his mom to let them watch a movie before bed and she reluctantly agreed.

They decided to watch an all might movie.

"Another all might movie?" Bakugo groaned in annoyance.

"Yup! My favourite one."

"We've watched this too many times! I'm bored of it."

Midoriya could see that the blonde boy was getting bored by the minute so he decided to save the day.

"Well we can talk...about things we like! You go first."

"Fine. I like spicy food." He groaned grumpily.

"I already know that silly! Something more interesting!" He giggled.

"Alright. I like Deku." He muttered.

"You like me?" The small boy was absolutely shocked.

"Yeah. That's what I said nerd." He kissed the freckled boys cheek.

"Well...I like Kacchan." He blushed and kissed Kacchan's cheek.

"I-I-I like kissing Deku-kun " The blond kissed the greenette forehead this time.

"I like kissing Kacchan too!" The green then gave a quick peck on the blonde's lips.

Red flushed on Bakugo's face. Midoriya just kissed him on the lips.

" I like that Kacchan is so cute when he blushes." The greenhead grinned.

"Y-y-you kissed me on the lips!" The boy lost for words stuttered.

"I wanted to kiss Kacchan. So I did it on the lips." He smiled unfazed by the fact they kissed on the lips.

"Well. I like that I'm going to hug Deku." He hugged Deku tightly.

"And I like that I'm going to tickle Deku!" His hands began to tickle the boy.

"Stop Kacchan! It feels so funny!" He began to laugh really loud.

"Well I would like if you little rascals went to bed." Midoriya's mom smiled looking at the two boys laughing.

"Sorry Mom!"

"Sorry Mrs Midoriya!"

"Good night boys." She closed the door.

"Good night!" They said in unison.

"Kacchan will you always be my side?" The freckled boy held the other boy's hand.

"I'd like that." He whispered quietly and the two began to doze off.

A/N: I hate writing fluff with a passion, but this made me happy so I decided why not write more fluff.

Kid Bakudeku Au is so cute!