crazy in love with you

You guys seem to like the angsty stuff so I shall do that.

Katsuki's POV:

I begin my day by journaling my feelings about the only one I ever want Deku. He's fucking straight! And he says he is. But I know he isn't straight he's in fucking denial.

(Flashback a year ago)

I made a secret account on a gaming app that Deku uses to become friends with him.

"Hey Deku! Are you gay? If you are I support."

"Well gamer223 I'm not gay I'm actually straight and I currently have a girlfriend."

"What's her name! That's cool.."

"Her name is... well I can't tell you personal info."

I yelled and broke my computer. I began to enter a manic state trashing my room and crying.

DEKU WHY CANT YOU FUCKING BE GAY.

I punched a wall in my room and swore all types of profanities my parents knew not to get involved, or I could choke them."

(Flashback end)

But I know he's gay, because he always blushed around me. He follows me, writes books about me. He always flirts with boys. He is gay.

I look at the pictures of him and I gaze at his emerald eyes.

I also played the game Deku plays so I could talk to him. I tried to make more conversation wise rather than just gaming.

"Hey Deku, Do you have a crush on someone?"

"Nope! I'm happy with my girlfriend she makes me so happy. What about you gamer223?"

"I like this boy a lot but he's straight.."

"Aww! Sorry gamer223. I'm sure there's someone else out there for you."

You are the only person out there for me. I want him to be mine. Maybe I should flirt with him at school but see how he reacts.

—-
(School)

"Hey Deku." I said in a deep voice sexily.

"H-h-hey kacchan!" He began to stutter he's probably embarrassed.

"Look at me Deku, your eyes are like emeralds."

"I think they are more like grass!"

Is he okay? I'm fucking flirting with him.

"Follow me Deku, I need to give you something."

"Sure."

I let him in my car. And drove to my old family campsite it is private property.

"Hey kacchan. Where are we?"

"Don't worry nerd, I'll show you."I smirked and brought him into the cabin.

"Why did you bring me here?" He muttered.

"Deku. I really, really, like you..."

"You don't hate me anymore it's good we are friends now!"

He's not going to fucking friend zone me.

"I mean you I like you romantically." I pulled his chin and kissed him. I imagined touching Dekus sweet  and soft lips, it was surreal.

"I'm straight..."

"Stop fucking lying! I know you're gay." I yelled at him.

"Stop kacchan... I have a girlfriend."

I pulled him and kissed him again touching his body. "Tell me that you don't feel anything Deku. I know you love me."

"Stop Katsuki! I don't love you romantically but as a brother."