horny dog

this is a middle school au

manipulation

sexual content no smut (i refuse to ever write smut) but i'll try make it juicy but no SMUT! 

*also todoroki and ochaco are in izuku and bakugo middle school

"hey todoroki! do you want to get some lunch?"

"sure midoriya. you know i decided to sign up for ua!"

"wow that's so cool. i wish i could apply but i'm quirkless... but i'm sure i'll be a hero!" tears started to well up in his eyes.

ochaco ran to deku and noticed he was crying. "what happened deku?"

"i just realised that because i have no quirk i don't know if i can ever go into ua or become a hero like you guys..."

"aww let me give you a hug. why don't we have a group hug? midoriya you'll be the next symbol of peace don't worry bestie!"

"i don't like hugs." todoroki stated blatantly

"come on todoroki! Deku is upset let's do this at least one to let him know we care!"

"ok fine. just this once..."

they all group together and hug each other Deku is lying on Urarakas 'cherries' it's unintentional though. and todoroki is really close to midoriyas backside.

"doesn't it feel good?" Uraraka smiled

"Thank you for the hugs! I really liked them I'm going to use the toilet and go to my locker."

"See ya midoriya!" They both waved at him goodbye and Ochaco and todoroki continued to speak.

without being aware Deku was pulled into the corner alleyway of the school no one goes.

"please don't hurt me! I'm going to be a hero like all might!" Deku cried scared of the hooded mask guy.

"bullshit you aren't a hero nerd."

"kacchan... what are you doing here! why did you bring me here."

"i wanted to release some steam. and I'm fucking bored."

"I'm not your play toy kacchan stop treating me like that."

"nerd I don't treat you like a toy. I own you."

"what! no you don't... stop being weird."

"because i fucking own you nerd stop being a slut!"

"how am I a slut?" the grenette whispered scared of what would happen next.

"you know your body is quite feminine meaning that there's a lot of eyes on you deku. and I don't like that... you're my property."

"stop talking about me like that. I'm not your property. And leave my body alone..."

"so you can stuff your face in round cheeks tits and todoroki can be so close to you from hugging you behind."

"they were comforting me. and kacchan why do you need to know this i haven't spoken to you in years."

"i own you. everything about you, your body, that's mine I don't want anyone taking bites of it."

"stop this I feel uncomfortable."

"shut up you're mine." Bakugo began to kiss midoriya on the lips touching his body.

"don't kacchan I'm not yours I don't like you."

"huh? who gave you the rights to talk back i'm your owner, I've owned you since the day I've met you. and you love me too, so why are you so uncomfortable didn't you want kacchan to fuck you. remember when you told me that?"

"i do love you and I do want you."

"I don't want to force you but kiss me. Or I'll fuck your best friend todoroki I know he has some daddy issues."

"don't talk about him like that he's really sensitive about his parents and lacks physical touch."

"he seemed to love your ass."

"stop that katsuki."

"you say you want me but now you don't like are you infatuated by me?"

" shut up. I want you... but don't try to fuck me when you kiss me. you horny dog."

"I can't make any promises..."