.chapter 16. (End)

*snap*

Walls of quarts and almost invisibly clear glass surrounded Charlie. He sighed heavily and began to walk down the hallway, seemingly knowing where he was going.

Eventually, he came to a large wooden door, it would have weighed at least 100 pounds, not to Charlie. A flick of the wrist later, the door swung open with a large gust of wind.

"Char-"
Charlie held up a hand to silence him and sat down on his crystal green throne. He rubbed his temples and stared at the ground.

"Attempt 399!" condi exclaimed, writing it down in his book.
"Sorry I couldn't hold the world together longer, Charlie."

"No, no. It's not your fault condi, I should have ended it weeks ago."

The gods sat in silence until a dove landed on bizlys shoulder.
"Hello binky. I Sent her to watch over you."

"Shut up bizly. Charlie, how many times do we have to go through these new scenarios & different worlds until you give up on this 'Y/n' person."

"As long as i see fit."
He hissed in grizzly's direction.

Charlie kicked his feet up and laid across the throne.
"What's next?"

Condi looked down into his book and traced along the pages with his finger.

"Scenario 400! ooo Charlie, your in a band!"

"I've always wanted to be in a band."

Word count: 224