.Chapter 13.

HELLO, HELLO, BINKERS!! BOOK IS ENDING SOON BUT I WANT TO HAVE MORE CHALRIE X Y/N CONTENT FIRST SO I CAN EMOTIONALLY DAMAGE YALL MORE AT THE END!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Y/N POV:

Light spilled in through the mostly closed shaders as I rolled over in my bed. Wait, this bed feels...weird? who's arm is this??

I look at the arm draped around my torso, my eyes begin to trace up it, figuring out who's bed Im in. As my eyes reach their face I realise it is in fact Charlie, he is already staring down at me.

"Uhhhhh... I can explain"

"did we...? y'know?"

"OF COURSE NOT!! YOU FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH SO I CARRIED YOU IN HERE!"

"woah woah woah, no yelling. I just woke up asshole"

Charlie just stared down at me and laughed at my teasing. I got out of the bed and walked toward the curtains to open them, but they were already open..? I swear they were closed when I woke up? never mind, Im probably just tired.

"Im gonna go back to my room, see you at breakfast?" I ask Charlie as I give him a kiss on the forehead.

"sounds good"

Charlie tumbles over and falls back asleep in his bed, I just roll my eyes and leave the room. While in the hall way I see Tommy walking out of the bathroom.

"Fun night?" He smirks at me sarcastically. god, he is gonna tell everyone.

"shut up little man"

TIME SKIP TO BREAKFAST BROUGHT TO YOU BY A WORKPLACE CRUSH:
(Shut up I'm going through one)

walking into the kitchen, I smelt burnt eggs? Who let jack cook again my lord. There was only one seat left at the table, next to Charlie. I pulled out my chair and went to sit down when I fell backward. It was like the chair fell out of existence. When I got back up, the chair was exactly where it should have been.

"Guess I missed haha" I laughed awkwardly as everyone stared at me and laughed.

I poked at my burn eggs trying to find any pieces that weren't to Chard to eat when I noticed Niki and Phil glancing at me every so often. I knew Tommy had told them what he saw this morning, I death glared him and he put his hands up defensively.

"Im just gonna clear something up" I stood up out of my chair and put my hands on the table.

"Me and Charlie did not have sex, Tommy is just a little liar."

Everyone busted out laughing as Charlie stared at his food embarrassed.

I sat back down and finish my food hurriedly, I had big plans for today! I found a crooked old building on the other side of town that looked like it hadn't been raided yet so I'm gonna see if I can find any supplies.

As to not be rude, I continue to talk with everyone and stay at the table until all of us have finished eating.

Slowly, most of the group members clear out of the kitchen to do their own stuff. Eventually, I left too.

I exited through the front door like I did most days but something felt... off? Like the city was slightly wrong? I must be really tired, I'm gonna take a nap when I get home.

Beginning my treck through the abandoned streets, I noticed more and more things that were off but ignored them Because they weren't hurting anyone.

Looking down at jacks map, I traced my finger along the streets and followed its directions. I soon came across the building. Wait? Where is the building? All that was left was a dirt square where the apartment building should be. Okay, that nap is starting to sound really good right about now.

my plans for the day were kinda foiled so I just did a 180degree turn and went back to the base. Maybe Charlie would be done with fixing up the roof by then and we can have some alone time.

The sun was directly above me, beating down on my skin making me sweat. No one even talks about how important sunscreen is, even during the apocalypse. All I want to do is take a cold shower and sleep for 10 years.

As I walked into my bedroom, I saw a dirty bouquet of wild flowers sitting on my bed with a note attached.

Awh, this is sweet but I'm so sick of walking and this man expects me to treck up a hill? Oh my Lordy, the things I do for him

I though to myself before putting my coat back on and walk back outside.

The sun set over the land, oranges and yellows dancing with the dark colours of the night as I walked toward the hill.

3RD PERSON POV:

Y/n trudge up the hill and spotted none other than Charlie lay on a striped and slightly ripped picnic blanket. They slowly sat down next to him, trying not to disturb the tranquility of the moment.

"stargazing? Your amazing Charlie."

"your not to bad yourself."

The pair laughed and laughed at silly jokes until the early hours of the morning.

Dazed by the stars and moonlight y/n looked toward Charlie, realising he was already staring right back at them.

"Y/n.. there is something I have to tell you. If this apocalypse has taught me anything it's to never hold back anything."

Y/n looked over at him cautiously.

"I love you y/n"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!
VERY SWEET CHAPTER TODAY WITH LOTS OF FINAL ENDING TEASERS IF YOU CAN SPOT THEM CUDOS!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY AND ALL THE LOVELY MESSAGES ABOUT IT. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I LOVE WRITING THESE CHAPTERS!

-BINKY_BANKS
WORDS: 983