.Chapter 8.

⚠️🛑 TW: BLOOD + PERHAPS SOME ANGST + GORE 🛑⚠️

YN POV:

As Charlie's lips met Mine, I felt the world fade away around you. I were as peaceful as ever in the tranquility of Charlie's presents.

Pulling away from the sweet kiss, I looked into Charlie's eyes as he stared back into my own. while Studying Charlie's facial features, I watched a happy smile turn into furrowed and confused eyebrows. Seeing His concern snapped me back into reality.

Charlies face was painted in a strange red light. I didn't quite understand what was going on but the terror in Charlie's eyes was enough to shake me to my core. As I looked around us, I began to take in my surroundings. The world as far as I could see was covered in this new red light.

I looked back at Charlie, He seemed to speak but my ears were ringing so loud I couldn't understand. Before I could comprehend when was happening, Charlie was pulling me back inside the base by my hand.

Before we made it through the door, I caught A glimpse of the moon. It was Blood Red.

As soon as we made it back inside, the ringing in my ears stopped. The only downside was that now I could hear the panicked yells of my friends telling me to grab anything important, useful or dangerous from my room.

The first things I though of was el Kiki and my safety pack.

(The one you picked in the info section!)

As soon as everyone was done grabbing our things, we all piled into the basement where "Phil" was. Jack and Charlie put the barricade against the door and Niki lite a few torches so we could see.

Once the room was illuminated I saw that Phil wasn't in his cage...

Before I could even make a sound, I heard a loud scream coming from my left.

My head swivelled instantly to see "Phil" and Tubbo wrestling on the floor. "Phil" was desperately trying to bite him but he didn't have it in him to hurt "Phil" or what was left of him anyways.

Before jack could get to "Phil" with his knife, tubbo and the infected man locked eyes. The growling stopped for a split seconds as "Phil' recognised him. Before the zombie infection could take over his minds again, ran boo tied up "Phil".

The whole group was tense and silent after what had just happened. Tubbo seemed to have thick tears welling in his eyes so I walked over and sat with him.

I didn't even have a chance to comfort him before I heard him lightly whisper.

"He recognises me.."

A small smile appears on tubbos face, showing off his dimples. Happy tears, they were happy tears. I wave of relief washed over me as I hugged him and chuckled to myself.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Listening to our base be ravaged by infected was really hard. Hearing all of your hard work be trampled by virus inflected people is a really personally crafted level of hell. Lucky, my crusty ass cat was there to make me feel better.

eventually, we heard the growls above us stop. after 5-10 minutes of listening out for any sign of movement or noise, we though the nightmare was over. Everyone was asleep except for me and Ranboo. After shaking everyone awake we all made the executive decision to go up

3RD PERSON POV:

Creaking up the stairs in a sort of group huddle, everybody in the group was on edge. They eventually made it up the stairs and into the hallway. Light shone in through the broken windows as sounds of glass shards breaking under work boots echoed through out the walls.

The damage to the base looked as though a truck rammed through it. The team would practically have to start over.

Before anybody could express they're concerns, we hear Ranboo yelp from behind us.

⚠️🛑GORE + BLOOD + ANGST FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER!🛑⚠️

Turn their heads, Everyone sees an infected tearing into rans back. Y/n immediately pulls out (insert weapon from packs you chose earlier) and finishes off the zombie.

But the damage was done. Ranboos back was torn open, spilling blood everywhere Ranboo's face was pale and almost lifeless at this point.

Niki was the first to react properly to Ranboo's injury, tearing off her jacket and wrapping it tightly around their wound.

As if this moment wasn't bad enough, A small creaking could be heard from the house. Following the noise, Crashing echoed through the house as everyone saw the back portion of the base crumbling to the ground.

Without thinking, everybody ran out the front door. The only people still left in the house were Ranboo and Tubbo. Toby was speed walking out of the base with an almost dead ran boo around his arm.

Toby knew that time was of the up most importance in the moment. as they were almost at the door, Tubbo knew what he had to do. He pushed ran boo out of the front door as the house crumbled around him.

Before he was crushed by falling brick, metal and wood He looked Tommy in the eyes and whispered

"Im sorry Toms.."

As these last worse were spoken, Tubbo was crushed by falling scaffold.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, ANGST.

sorry for saying I was taking a break, I got my writers bug back! I literally brainstormed ideas for the chapter with my massive Nogan.

Thank for 650 reads btw everyone!! <3

Btw, before you get too upset.. Things aren't always as they seem...

OH AND BEFORE YOU ASK, PHIL IS FINE BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE BASEMENT!!

-Binky_Banks

WORDS: 950