.Chapter 6.

(SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER HAS SPELLING MISTAKES, WRITING THIS ON MY PHONE WITH A BAND-AID ON MY THUMB)

(‼️🛑 ugly cat warning /j 🛑‼️)

Y/n POV:

The days pasted slowly as you and the rest of the group cleared out denim and silver buttons from your base as well as fixing up the farm.

That storm practically destroyed the fence around the property so you and Ranboo were sent out to fix it.

While you and ran where talking you heard a raspy meow too your left. Looking over, you and ranboo spotted this:

CAT UNLOCKED!

 Ranboo immediately jumped off of the part of the fence they were sitting on and SPRINTING after the cat

Being intrigued, you began chasing along too.

The cat lead you further and further into the city, skilfully dodging zombies along the way.

Eventually, the white scrawny stray leads you into an old alley way where it is cornered by a zombie.

( 🛑⚠️TW: WEAPONRY⚠️🛑)

Before the infected could swallow it whole, I put a hatchet through its back. causing the zombie to drop the cat onto the stool to its right.

(⚠️🛑ALL DONE🛑⚠️)

As you did this, the cat practically jumped into ranboo's arms with a hiss toward the zombie.

Ranboo and I walked home, cat in arms to show the rest of the group. We thought it would only be fitting to name the cat as a team, if we could convince them to keep it of course.

We even found an abandoned pet smart on the way home to we stole some cat toys and food.

We contemplated taking a bed but it would probably just sleep on furniture anyways.

Once we got back into the house, we carefully put the crusty thing into my bag, giving it room to breath obviously.

We then walked into the living room and called an emergency group meeting.

One by one, everybody made their way into the living space with confused looks toward me and ran, who were standing on the coffee table.

After everyone was comfortable, I announced.

Y/n: Everybody. Me and ranboo.... Have something to confess..

As I said this, everyone looked at us confused and a little bit scared.

I slowly reached for my bag and then quickly pulled out the cat holding it outward for everyone to look at.

Everybody immediately smiled and laughed with delight, exept for Jack who had a practically disgusted face.

Jack: WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT? 🇬🇧💂‍♀️☕️

Y/n: SHUT UP YOU NOB EAD' (slang they picked up from Tommy)

Jack look incredibly Offended until the cat jumped onto his lap and bit his finger. He still didn't like that cat much but agreed to keeping it in the long run.

After everyone was acquainted with he crusty stray, we began to throw around names.

Niki: what about snow?

Tubbo: or cruster

Tommy: no no, name it... Mr beast!!

After almost an hour of debate, Charlie piped up.

Charlie: what about El Kiki?

Everyone: what? Huh?

Charlie: I don't even know man, it just came to mind.. like it's a sign... from our god..

Everyone laughed it off but they did agree that they should call the cat El Kiki for comedic purpose. (not at all for any other reason 😘)

The cat was immediately adored by everyone in the group and would go from room to room like it owned our base.

*TIME SKIP*

We have had the cat for a week now, and we cleaned it up a little but no matter how hard we tried, it always seemed to get crustier...

The cat had also decided it had a hatred to Jack and constantly bit him and scratched at him in his sleep.

Though she was the group's cat, ranboo and I saved her so she took a liking to he both of us as well as Niki.

She also, for some reason adored Charlie and spent a lot of time in his room. As a result, I would end up looking for the cat and find myself in Charlie's room talking to him. I have a feeling this cat is up to something.. like se is trying to get my spent more time with Charlie.

Not to mention that the other day, I was sitting in Charlie's room hanging out with the cat and sitting on his bed when Charlie looked over at me and said something.

Y/n: huh?

Charlie: I said, *muffled voice*

Y/n: one more ti....

Before I could say anything I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in Charlie's arms looking up at him.

Charlie: holy shit Y/n! Are you okay?!?

Y/n: yuh huh.

I said, dazed looking into his eyes.

Charlie just laughed and picked up el Kiki.

Turns out, I'm slightly allergic to el Kiki.

The cat also makes a horrendous noise when it meows and sounds more like a lawn mower.

I'm glad we kept the cat, I like it.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!

Sorry bout the short chapter but my friend found this fanfiction and wanted a character lmao.
(Her name isn't Kiki it's a play on words)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY BTW!

Lots of love, binky_banks.

Words: 873