.Chapter 3.

3RD PERSON POV:

A week has past since Y/n met Tommy and Tubbo, they found it strange that they had still not met the whole group.

though only 3 weeks had past since Y/n was injured, the wound was almost complete gone! Thanks to Niki's amazing medic skills, Y/n side gash was fading into a big pink scar. The injury may be almost completely healed but Y/n still had to walk with a cane Jack found.

they found it to be more freeing being able to care for themself like they used too. in fact they were just now walking into the kitchen to grab a snack when they heard footsteps string down the hallway towards the kitchen.

hearing the footsteps really alarmed Y/n because they thought they were home alone..

"Who's there..?" (haha story title)

Y/n's voice echoed through out the house.

just then, Charlie walked into the kitchen looking down at one of jack's maps.

"hey Niki, I was just wondering where.. Your NOT niki-"

his words were cut short when he realised who Y/n was.

"s-sorry!"

he said before doing a 180 turn and speed walking back toward his room. before he could make it more than a meter away, Y/n used there walking stick to grab and pull back Charlie's arm turning him to face them.

"Charlie! You've been avoiding me for weeks! It's not your fault that I got hurt! You're the only reason I'm still standing here today. don't beat yourself up over something you can't control!"

Charlie was speechless, staring at Y/n but it more seemed like he was staring right through them.

"Y/n. Im sorry. It was rude of me to avoid you when you've done nothing wrong. The fact is, You're right. I do need to stop dwelling on the past and move on."

"Now get over here, you saved my life!"

Y/n pulls Charlie into a tight hug. Though he was turning as red as a bell pepper, he hugged them back.

CHARLIE UNLOCKED!

Y/N POV:

after a few hours of talking to Charlie, you learned a lot! Not just about him but also about the group too. Like how they all used to be influencers and were doing a meet up in a different city when the virus broke out.

Charlie explained how they all fought at first due to the stress of everything but now all treat each other like a messed up weird family!

I even learned that there used to be another member, Phil. He was Tommy and Tubbos's father figure and he was killed early in the apocalypse because he was getting older and couldn't move as fast as everyone else in the group. Tommy and Tubbo were inconsolable for weeks, as well as the rest of the group of course but you know what it's like to lose someone you see as a parent.

By the time you and Charlie was finished talking the rest of the group got home from scavenging. You all ate dinner together and you thought about how you could get to know the group more the rest of the time you were there..

maybe you could get them personalised gifts? No, they mightn't like gifts and such.

after thinking long and hard, you decided to spend a day with them each! like a fun little freind-date to get to know everyone better so you had some connections for after you left. Like if you were ever in the area you could come stay with them!

LATER THAT NIGHT

*Yawn*

"It's getting pretty late guys, im gonna turn in for the night. here ranboo, take my cards!"

You say while handing your Uno deck to ranboo to finish the round for you. (Uno being the only card game he can play)

You, Niki, jack, Tommy, ranboo and Charlie were all playing Uno together before bed when you realised the time and decided to turn in for the night. a good nights rest would do you some well anyways.

as you walked through the hallway towards the room you were staying in, you hear quiet sobs coming from Tubbo and Tommy's room. You didn't hear them at first but as you strode closer to his door they became more defined and louder.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"come in..!" You hear a sniffling frantic voice call from the other side of the wall.

stumbling into his room you see him quickly wipe his eyes and try to hide the fact they were filled with tears mere seconds ago.

"uh! Y/n, what can I do for you?" he exclaimed with a fake smile

You walked over and sat next to him on his bed

"its okay to cry sometimes Tubbo, nothing to be ashamed of."

"Crying? who was crying?!?"

"you don't have to hide it from me, I've had my fair share of bad days."

"thanks Y/n."

"your welcome Tubs. Now, what's the matter? anything I can help you with?"

"no, no. its just that.. today I found the old box of Phils stuff in the attic and it brought back some memories."

hearing this made you tear up a little bit too. Pulling tubbo into a hug, you began telling him a story.

"Y'know will, I lost my parents at the start of the apocalypse too. We stuck together like family would and the one time they finally let me hunt with them, I failed to protect them. they were mauled by a brute right infront of me. I managed to get away with only a few scratches but I blamed myself for what happened that day. Though it still upsets to me to think about, Ive pushed through it and came out a better person."

By now, you were both fumbling messes of tears and snot running down your cheeks. Tubbo thanked you and you thought it might be best if you both spent the night sleeping in the living room together, that way you both had the presents of a close friend near by if they needed a shoulder to cry on.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(1038 words!)

binky says stuff!

hi!! Binky here! ive really enjoyed writing this story and will be continuing to write maybe daily depending how I feel after school lmao.

still taking suggestions! especially for the friend-dates!

bye bye!

- Binky_Banks