.Chapter 4.

3RD PERSON POV:

It had been a couple of days since Tubbo's breakdown by now and Y/n was starting to get closer to their newly found friends. Ranboo and Charlie had even invited them to go scavenging with them! They desperately wanted to go but unfortunately Y/n had quite a high fever and Niki refused to let them leave their bed.

So, the boys went off searching with out them. Y/n didn't really want to spend their whole day in their room so they decided to help jack out with his maps he was working on. Y/n and jack had become quite close over the last few weeks from Y/n constantly beating him at blackjack and Uno so Y/n was ecstatic when jack asked them to help him out.

After a couple hours of mapping and such, Y/n hears a knock at the door. Opening the door, they are face to face with a zombie. The zombie has short blonde hair, a green and white stripped bucket hat and a torn up green robe. Y/n quickly backed away from the door but their back hits a wall. The zombie gives a low growl and lunges forward. As the zombie is just mere centimetres away from Y/ns face, the infected is pulled back by a rope around its waist.

"Woah there buddy! That's a friend, not food!"

Y/n hears charlies voice say from behind it.

"Charlie.. Why the hell did you bring an infected back??"

"We can cure him!! Me and Ran found a golden apple!"

"Hmm, okay.. I guess we can put it in the basement? I have a few spare iron in my room, I could make a cage?"

"sounds like a plan"

Y/N POV:

Im still confused why Charlie and Ran brought back an infected but there is something a little too familiar about it..

By the way Charlie was talking, he must have assumed you knew who the zombie was.

I'll figure it out eventually for now, im just gonna get my iron for the cage.

Now that the cage is done, I'll have to help ranboo bring the zombie down to the basement. I think Charlie was meant to help him but he went to get the golden apple he was talking about. I had never seen a golden apple IRL before but I heard they look awesome.

Who knew the cure to the apocalypse was a shiny apple?

After a long struggle of shoving this infected old man into his new cage, he finally stopped trying to bite us.

By the time it stopped growling at us, I realised where I had seen it before. As soon as I realised I rushed into Tommy and Tubbo's room. Toby and tom were playing cards on the floor when I walked in.

Y/n: "Tubbo! Tommy! I have a surprise for you guys!

Tommy: "oooooooo I like gifts"

Tubbo: "oh that's nice of you Y/n, what is it?"

Y/n: "cover your eyes. the both of you!"

Toby and tom both cover their eyes as I lead them towards to basement.

Y/n: "watch your step boys, the surprise is in the basement."

Tommy: "that's not creepy at all"

Y/n: "oh shush! you'll love it!"

By the time we make it down the steps, jack and niki had realised we were all missing and walked down the stair too. They both gasped as they saw what was in the cage. I had put my finger to my lips signalling for them to shut their traps for a second.

Y/n: Okay boys! open your eyes..

3RD PERSON POV:

As tom and Toby took their hands off of their eyes its felt like time stopped..

Tommy immediately rushed over top the cage and put his hands around the bars. He had the biggest smile Y/n had ever seen.

Y/n looked over at Tubbo and he was just standing there, tears bucketing down his cheeks.

Tubbo: "Phil..?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!!!!

HAPPY SAD CHAPTER TODAY?? SORRY I DIDNT POST ONE YESTERDAY IVE BEEN INCREDIBLY SICK WITH THE FLU AND HAVE HARDCORE WRITERS BLOCK RN!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING AND IM STILL TAKING AND HEADCANON SUGGESTIONS!

BYE BYE!

~Binky._.Banks~