.CHAPTER 12.

The Charlie and y/n chapter yall have been foaming at the mouth waiting for!!

Y/N POV:

Today had been REALLY boring. All I did for the whole day was sit in my room with the cat. The cat stinks like shit and is constantly covered in what I can only describe as a sticky red substance that is unpleasant to touch but it's honestly great company.

Elkiki was also helping me decide what do about the Charlie Situation-ship. I mean, are we together, are we not? Ugh it's all very confusing and icky but he is really cute..

As if on cue, I hear a knock on my door. As I looked over, I saw a note slip write under the crack.

 As I looked over, I saw a note slip write under the crack

Hmm, you know what? I'm intrigued.

I grabbed my over shoulder bag and my pocket knife and headed into the kitchen.

Upon arriving in said kitchen, I see Niki and ranboo talking at the island counter.

Niki: "going somewhere?"
She asks with a raised eyebrow

I place the note down on the counter and the pair Analyse it before they both say as if in sync

"Ooooo"

"Oh shush! It's probably not like that"

I respond with a scoff.

Ranboo: "didn't you guys literally kiss like a week ago?"

"Maybeeeee"
I say with a joking twirl of my hair

"Welp, I have an adventure to get back too. Later chumps!"

I laugh at my quip as I walk out the front door, knife in hand. I've gotten used to always having a drawn weapon but it still feels funny. The ability to be somewhat dangerous really puts me on edge sometimes but you do what you have to do to survive.

I soon turned a corner and spotted Charlie holding a bouquet of wilting daisies that he clearly picked off a random grass patch himself. I loved them.

"For me?"

"Duh"

"Don't get sassy with me!"

He lets out a laugh and then signals for me to follow him. He leads the way as we walk mindlessly around the city.

"Wait, wait, wait. What are we doing again Charlie?"

"Touristing"

"First of all, I live in this city. And second of all: is "touristing" even a word?!?"

"Yes, I know you live here BUT I have lived here longer and no, no it is not"

(Yes it is a word it just looks silly to me)

Soon we arrived to what I could only guess would be our first stop. It was this giant hole in the ground. I'd seen it before just walking past once when I was looting someone old buildings with Tommy, but you see weird things in the apocalypse all the time so I ignored it.

"Big hole? This was ur surprise?"

He turned around to face me, his back facing the hole. He had a smug look on his face

"No, but this is."

He gave me a quick salute as he fell backwards comfortably into the hole like it was nothing.

IS HE CRAZY? I think this about him frequently. With out even thinking I dived head first trying to save him.

With the speed I jumped forward with, I eventually caught up to Charlie's falling body grabbing onto it with my arms wrapped tightly around his torso.

I felt like I was going in and out of consciousness, like one would do if on a scary roller coaster or something like that. Eventually I heard a loud splash as my body was doused in water.

The water surrounding me, was a big wake up call. I immediately came to my senses and swam to the surface gasping for air, my heart pumping fast with adrenaline.

Soon, I was followed by Charlie who looked at me and just laughed. God I hate him sometimes but I really don't hate him right now. I'm just glad he's safe for now becuase I'm definitely going to kill him.

"Your an ass, you know that?"

He just looked at me with a straight face until he couldn't hold in his laugher anymore.

Eventually, we ended up on some rock in the middle of this giant under ground lake. You would think that this space would be dark and scary but it was surrounded by lushes vines and glow berries illuminating the whole atmosphere.

We sat down on the rocks and dipped our feet in the water. After awhile, Charlie checked the old watch he was wearing and looked panicked.

"We gotta hurry if we don't want to miss my next surprise!"

"Fine Charles, if you insist."

I take me feet out of the water and slip my shoes and socks back on, they are already soaked in water anyways so what's the point?

"How do we get out of here by the way?"

"Me and Tom found this while mining, there should be a tunnel right around... there!"

Charlie smiled and pointed at a long corridor filled with wooden torches.

We soon emerged from the rocky caverns and Charlie led me up a series of hills.

We eventually arrived at a small look our point. It looked over the whole city, it was beautiful.

He led me toward a bench, facing the sunset. Soon, Charlie wrapped him arm around my shoulder and we watched the moon take the suns place, washing the world in different shades of grey and navy.

Charlie took my hands in his and Turned to face me.

"You know what this reminds me of Charlie?"

"What?"

"Our first kiss."

"I think we should recreate that happy memory huh?"

With out another word, I leaned into him and we shared another kiss. This time, only illuminated by the glow of the full moon.

This is perfect.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!
(Not forgoring this time)

ENJOY UR CHARLIE CHAPTER YOU ANIMALS!! SAVAGES THE LOT OF YOU I SWEAR!!

LOVE YALL SM! ALSO, THIS FANFICTION IS OFFICIAL NUMBER #7 IN CHARLIESLIMECILE 🩷🩷💛💛

- BINKY_BANKS

Words: 991